2018 Hall of Fame Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok this is total speculation and normally I don't care about this stuff but I couldn't help but notice Mandy Rose and Tina Sabatelli being together multiple times in the background of certain shots (presuming traveling the carpet together). This suggests to me that they are each other's date? Which I found interesting considering I thought she was dating Otis Dozovic.

Ok Sherlock out.. :hqhq:

Ok this is total speculation and normally I don't care about this stuff but I couldn't help but notice Mandy Rose and Tina Sabatelli being together multiple times in the background of certain shots (presuming traveling the carpet together). This suggests to me that they are each other's date? Which I found interesting considering I thought she was dating Otis Dozovic.

Yeah they're together she talked about it on Lillian Garcia's podcadt.

someone mentioned here recently that she's actually dating Tino

Archived