2018 Hall of Fame Thread

Ziggy Vercetti

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I completely forgot the Hall of Fame was last night ??????

But then again, one of my family members passed so I want really in the mood. Was it good? Im not really a fan of watching the HOF in general anyways.

But then again, one of my family members passed so I want really in the mood. Was it good? Im not really a fan of watching the HOF in general anyways.

Sorry for your loss. I thought it was fairly decent. Some of the speeches went on a bit too long but I understand that for some its not easy to let that moment end. They're being honored after all.

Sorry for your loss man. It was a long show, about 4 and a half hours (5 if you include the red carpet). The ones who really dragged on and on were just Hillbilly Jim and Goldberg, but I'd say go out of your way to watch the Dudleys and Mark Henry's inductions at least.

Henry was the best, as expected.

Only time I actually cried, is when he asked the camera to zoom in real close so he could plead to Martha Hart for her to allow Owen to be inducted in the Hall of Fame. I lost it with that shit.

Hilarious when he was mentioning Ernie Ladd, and there was that big noise up in the catwalk. "Is that you God? Ernie?" :lol: Also hilarious when he tried to pull another "lot left in the tank" moment, and then was like "nah, I'm just playin".

I love Henry.

Yup lol. All that are left from the Impact HOF to get into the WWE HOF are Earl Hebner and Gail Kim. Earl has a good chance (even tho he left on bad terms) considering he's the most legendary referee ever. Gail Kim deserves it for what she's accomplished, even if much of her success wasn't in WWE.

Archived