Mother lets snake bite her one-year-old baby to 'teach a lesson'

Ziggy Vercetti

Austin is legit trying to say that snake fangs didn't hurt a baby. Might be the most jaded and ignorant thing I've ever read :lol:

A mother could let a bear maul her baby and Austin would say " theres no harm in that all shes doing is teaching the baby about wildlife jeez people to sesitive nowadays"

A mother could let a bear maul her baby and Austin would say " theres no harm in that all shes doing is teaching the baby about wildlife jeez people to sesitive nowadays"

He just posts contrary stuff just for the sake of contrary. If you were arguing that she did no wrong than he would be saying she should be put in jail forever.

Just in case you didn't see it the first time.

• 3 weeks later...

Let's see the kid was not injured it was a non venomous snake

THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE. She still willingly inflicted pain on a infant to teach him a " lesson " that he's not even old enough to understand or remember, therefore she's either a sociopath or a moron, probably a mix of both. Christ, Austin, you're the only one I know who'd defend this ingrate of a person.

Oh come the heck on, even in North America or Canada nobody would be stupid enough to keep a poisonous Snake as a Pet.

Then again, I would literally run a mile from even a non venomous one, I'm terrified of the ruddy things, ever since some great idiot brought a 10 foot Python to our High School once, although despite being scared of Snakes, I seem to be drawn to watching videos of Cobra attacks on YouTube.

More to the point, if this happened in the UK, the Socials would be having a fit, and the child would be taken into care post haste, and the Mother would be straight down the Cop Shop charged with cruelty, to both the Snake and the Child.

THAT'S NOT AN EXCUSE. She still willingly inflicted pain on a infant to teach him a " lesson " that he's not even old enough to understand or remember, therefore she's either a sociopath or a moron, probably a mix of both. Christ, Austin, you're the only one I know who'd defend this ingrate of a person.

Oh come the heck on, even in North America or Canada nobody would be stupid enough to keep a poisonous Snake as a Pet.

Then again, I would literally run a mile from even a non venomous one, I'm terrified of the ruddy things, ever since some great idiot brought a 10 foot Python to our High School once, although despite being scared of Snakes, I seem to be drawn to watching videos of Cobra attacks on YouTube.

More to the point, if this happened in the UK, the Socials would be having a fit, and the child would be taken into care post haste, and the Mother would be straight down the Cop Shop charged with cruelty, to both the Snake and the Child.

You obviously don't know North America that well. There's probably a few people a mile radius from my house who keep venomous snakes as pets in their homes.

You obviously don't know North America that well. There's probably a few people a mile radius from my house who keep venomous snakes as pets in their homes.

You need a DWA license to keep venomous snakes as pets in the UK. We also only have 1 native snake (the Adder).

Archived