Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands

Ernez

qUQeNAQ.png

Release date: 3/7/2017

So what do ya'll think of the game so far? Been watching some people play the beta and it looks great on pc but honestly consoles graphics seem to lack in this game. Not that graphics is everything but yeah. Opinions?

It looks it has the potential to be everything The Division should have been gameplay-wise, but still doesn't look like anything groundbreaking. It's Ubisoft so I'll probably wait a lil bit for reviews and see if my friends are buying before I do.

It looks it has the potential to be everything The Division should have been gameplay-wise, but still doesn't look like anything groundbreaking. It's Ubisoft so I'll probably wait a lil bit for reviews and see if my friends are buying before I do.

My thoughts, exactly... still feeling the sting from The Division not living up to the hype.

• 2 weeks later...

This game is actually awesome, I'm loving the beta and I reckon I'll pick up the full game. I had a little trepidation at 1st as The Division looked to be the be all, end all game. Then I played it and was hugely disappointed. So I thought this could have been in the same vain as that, but surprising nope. Hell, you can do 20x more in this beta than you can in the full game of The Division.

Game was awful. Looked and felt like a PS2 game, the missions were all repetitive and the AI sucked.

Shame, was expecting more. Considering they've been promising us so much about this game since it was announced.

Game was awful. Looked and felt like a PS2 game, the missions were all repetitive and the AI sucked.

Shame, was expecting more. Considering they've been promising us so much about this game since it was announced.

Really? I thought graphically it looked actually pretty nice.

Really? I thought graphically it looked actually pretty nice.

Eh well, some of the broader landscapes looked nice. When you stood on top of a mountain and looked out it looked very nice, but a lot of the textures up close looks janky af. It's not an ugly game per say, but I think I was expecting more. Especially after footage they showed us a while ago.

Still on the fence about getting this game. Seems like there are mixed feelings about this game, which is expected as we all have different tastes (obviously).

I played a bit of the beta but didn't play it as much as I would've liked. So for those who bought it, would you say it's better or worse than The Division? Because it seems like everyone thought The Division was a huge letdown whereas I actually enjoyed it. So if this game is better then I'll probably end up getting it.

Also I really hate it when reviews state that a game is better playing with friends. Yeah, no *censored*. Was looking up what people were saying about this game and that was a reoccurring theme, really annoying.

Ended up getting it and I've played it for around 8 hours in total so far. Didn't seem like anything too special at first but I'm actually really enjoying it so far. The squad you get paired with feels so generic though.

Also, the draw distance in this game is incredible. Love the view when flying a helicopter.

Archived