WWE Supercard

Ollie The Magic Bum

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

AND my final Fusion was Gothic Drew....CRAP. It's a Pro but wanted a Shaddered Ricochet or Dream

And my final regular Shaddered for 2 weeks was Riott whom I already Pro'd so itll be a good bit before I'll get another Shaddered Fusion. Just bad luck yesterday

Everyone get the April Fools pack for free credits (dont worry it's not a trick or a scam, I had to research it last year too see myself) and a Shattered was added to CP Store but not BP.

Hey if they added trading I'll trade my Neon Spring Nakamura for your Shaddered Ricochet :lol:

AND my final Fusion was Gothic Drew....CRAP. It's a Pro but wanted a Shaddered Ricochet or Dream

And my final regular Shaddered for 2 weeks was Riott whom I already Pro'd so itll be a good bit before I'll get another Shaddered Fusion. Just bad luck yesterday

Everyone get the April Fools pack for free credits (dont worry it's not a trick or a scam, I had to research it last year too see myself) and a Shattered was added to CP Store but not BP.

Hey if they added trading I'll trade my Neon Spring Nakamura for your Shaddered Ricochet :lol:

Didnt even notice they added Shattered to CP store until this lol

Its Hanson, who I actually got as a reward last week, so thatll be another Pro for me. Really hoping to be in the new tier as soon as it drops.

My top 6 cards are

Shattered MITB Finn*

Shattered Event Batista*

Shattered Randy Orton*

Shattered Bobby Lashley*

Shattered Fusion Ruby Riott*

Neon Fusion Paige*

Really hope Im in the new tier right off the bat, but I could see my Neon Paige holding me back

I got 2 Shaddered Packs from BP Store

1st was Alexa Bliss! A PRO! My Second Shaddered Female Pro

2nd was Andrade, single

And my Shaddered TBG Reward was Stone Cold, single

AND IM JUST 25 BP points away from another Shaddered BP Pack. I hope I get a good card from the Quest. It's weird they doing events at 2 PM Central(my time zone)

Man this game is such bullshit. Cheating me out of my RTG quest knowing damn well I ain't lost no matches yet it's still showing I got 3/10 wins even though I made it to WM Taker. Some bull

Unless it goes by how many cards you complete(meaning after I pass WM Taker, I'll be at 4/10 in the quest goal) which is still bs. Imma find out in a sec

Man this game is such bullshit. Cheating me out of my RTG quest knowing damn well I ain't lost no matches yet it's still showing I got 3/10 wins even though I made it to WM Taker. Some bull

Unless it goes by how many cards you complete(meaning after I pass WM Taker, I'll be at 4/10 in the quest goal) which is still bs. Imma find out in a sec

After the first big updates, it does usually act little glitch, I could not collect my ladder reward (Even though I was in the new tier), for one friend every time he'd go in collect it, it would freeze. I finally got to collect mine.

I bought a Blood, Sweat, & tears pack, after I finally got to collect my Ladder reward. Got a WM 35 Adam Cole making him a pro

b8WGd4t.jpg

Smh, supposed to have my shit by now. Even tweeted the SuperCard twitter

Weird..I finished mine before RTG started by doing MITB and I got mine done no problem. I've heard alot have had difficulties with it. Have you tried doing MITB and not RTG?

Also I Believe my Shaddered reward was Drew Gulak, and on top of that the 500 BP points gave me enough for another Shaddered Card, I think it was Andrade, that or swap the quest reward for BP pack. Cant remember.

Archived