WWE '13 BEING CENSORED!

Steve82

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this doesn't bother where the game is concerned really, but it does bother me in general because I really can't stand the way WWE is trying so hard to be 'clean'. There's no point because all that's done is tank their ratings back to where they were before the attitude era and make it about as interesting as watching paint dry. But.....it's not something that will ruin the game.

You need your life sorting out of your worrying about 2 words on the back of a shirt on a character 85% of you won't even use

I think it's more about the principle of the matter. Of course nobody cares about the shirt, but we do care about things that could take away from some of the authenticity of the attitude era. It's all but obvious to me that Vince has decided to have a stranglehold on the content being released here and..honestly...if it isn't THQ's design team holding back the product, it's gonna be WWE and their lack of balls with their content. That's the frustrating part of this subject.

You need your life sorting out of your worrying about 2 words on the back of a shirt on a character 85% of you won't even use

I think it's more about the principle of the matter. Of course nobody cares about the shirt, but we do care about things that could take away from some of the authenticity of the attitude era. It's all but obvious to me that Vince has decided to have a stranglehold on the content being released here and..honestly...if it isn't THQ's design team holding back the product, it's gonna be WWE and their lack of balls with their content. That's the frustrating part of this subject.

Every year CAW makers do better jobs than THQs official ones.

We'll just have to see more actual game pictures to see what has been censored. I'm not too worried about those two words not being on the back of Mikes shirt. In fact, I think it was done for publicity purposes by both the WWE and THQ. They know out of all the characters Mike Tyson's is the one that will get the most media exposure on other websites and even tv shows like espn or one of those access Hollywood type shows and they can't have the video game Mike Tyson with the words "Suck It" on the back of his shirt. Parents and media members will immediately look at it and say the whole game is full of smut and bad words by seeing that one little bit of the game with Mike Tyson alone...

Aren't you the exact same person who said these two things?

- PS2 Graphics are better then WWE'12

- TNA Impact: The Video Game is better then WWE'12

- Listed all the Entrances from the past games for no reason

That is all you do, Downgrade the current game because of your delusional idea that all those are worse.

^ CAW look bad compared to Originals from THQ no matter how hard you try...

I blame Linda McMahon for everything that's wrong with WWE again...

I disagree. People can use face or design mods to make them realistic. Plus some people made a better HBK than THQs version as they use entrance attire.

How is the vid maker's comparison to Saints Row relevant here? THQ/Volition/whoever can put whatever the f*ck the want in Saints Row because they own the IP, they don't have any such luxury with the WWE license.

I'm sure if WWE allowed it and THQ wanted to, they'd be more than happy to give us pasties to put on divas' tits, profane taunts, and a prostitution minigame, but they can't.

Edit: As for Tyson's shirt, it's no real big issue for me either.

How is the vid maker's comparison to Saints Row relevant here? THQ/Volition/whoever can put whatever the f*ck the want in Saints Row because they own the IP, they don't have any such luxury with the WWE license.

I'm sure if WWE allowed it and THQ wanted to, they'd be more than happy to give us pasties to put on divas' tits, profane taunts, and a prostitution minigame, but they can't.

Edit: As for Tyson's shirt, it's no real big issue for me either.

Me neither. Tyrant will make a better one anyway.

I just wish THQ would let us use call names of the actual in game superstars.

Archived