Tag team moves/Finishers

Doomsday72499

Over on WWE.com, they have an article on 14 great tag team finishers....so am hoping that even though WWE does not push the tag team scene...maybe we can get some nice tag moves as the Attitud Era had some great tag team battles...

The article has:

(in WWE 12 and hopefully returns in WWE 13):

Road Warriors Doomsday Device

Demoltion Decapitation

MNM Snapshot

Cryme Tyme G9

Not in WWE 12 but needs to be in WWE13:

Dudleys 3D

BrainBuster spike piledriver

Hart Foundation Hart Attack

Harlem Heat Heat Seeker

Undertaker/Kane Double Chokeslam (guess if you had both of them do it, it's in but not as a "tag move"

Eliminators Total Elimination

MIdnight Express Rocket Launcher

Steiners Diving Bulldog

Uso's Double SuperFly

Power & Glory Powerplex

Other great moves to add:

DWI/Villano Breaker/GHB------Powerbomb/Neckbreaker Combo (I really like the GHB version of this that Billy Gunn and Bob Holly did...hence GunnHollyBomb)

Briscoes also do a version of this where you have a Razoredge toss into the neckbreaker..

AMW/Midnight Express Death Sentence/Vegimatic

APA Assisted Powerbomb

MCMC Made In Detroit

Hart Dynasty springboard hart attack

What others would you like to see in? Any of these that you would love to see in as well?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3D MUST make it in. The Dudleyz are my all-time favorite team, and it pisses me off that the 3D has not been in since SvR 2008. And why not? They can't name it "3D" or "Flapjack facebuster" & keep it in?

3D MUST make it in. The Dudleyz are my all-time favorite team, and it pisses me off that the 3D has not been in since SvR 2008. And why not? They can't name it "3D" or "Flapjack facebuster" & keep it in?

it hasn't been in since 2009 dude... but yeah i agree

They made F5 into Cyclone...so why not 3D into Flapjack Cutter.

true and they made the diamond cutter into the cutter lol

not really they renamed the ace crusher into the cutter

well actually the ace crusher was the one off of the shoulder (swing shoulder cutter) if i'm not mistaken

well actually the ace crusher was the one off of the shoulder (swing shoulder cutter) if i'm not mistaken

back on topic with the cutter reference...

the american wolves did the elevated cutter, which would be another great addition to the game....

They better have the 3D in the game, dammit!

This would be the perfect time.

wont happen and i was wondering can moves be trademark i heard rvds are if so maybe that why we cant get 3d

I hope that's not the case...

*cross fingers*

Double Backstabber

Spike Tombstone (Like a spike piledriver only instead of a piledriver a tombstone piledriver is used instead. See 08/24/98 episode of Raw is War where Mankind receives a Spike Tombstone by Kane and the Undertaker.)

Little Jimmy Finale (Skull Crashing Finale and the Little Jimmy (Jumping reverse STO) done on a opponent at the same time) (used on CM Punk at the 2011 WWE Vengeance PPV by Miz and R-Truth.)

Double Backstabber

Spike Tombstone (Like a spike piledriver only instead of a piledriver a tombstone piledriver is used instead. See 08/24/98 episode of Raw is War where Mankind receives a Spike Tombstone by Kane and the Undertaker.)

Little Jimmy Finale (Skull Crashing Finale and the Little Jimmy (Jumping reverse STO) done on a opponent at the same time) (used on CM Punk at the 2011 WWE Vengeance PPV by Miz and R-Truth.)

Thee Nightmare looked on Youtube for the Undertaker match and could not find it. Do you think you could send the like to Thee Nightmare?

Double Backstabber

Thee Nightmare looked on Youtube for the Undertaker match and could not find it. Do you think you could send the like to Thee Nightmare?

The Spike Tombstone is on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQx73tJywA8 it would nice to have as the Brothers of Destruction's tag team finisher in WWE '13.

Archived