^

Thank you. 

#4922 nWo_Kevin

nWo_Kevin

Legend

• Members
  • 5,998 posts

Posted 07 January 2020 - 10:47 PM

You're not any better. Why did you have to reply again? To get the last word? There's a reason I've been quiet on here the last few days, despite my interest in the topics presented. But it's amazing how toxic this thread can get sometimes once you are on the outside looking in. 

I replied because I want him to know that I reported him.

Because, I've done it several damn times in recent memory, and nothing ever comes of it. Maybe a mod pops in and says "calm down, now"...which accomplishes nothing. I want some accountability for him continuing to act like a fool for no reason.

I'm just saying Shape isn't the only one who does it. I don't always agree with Shape on everything and I'm not here to defend him. But his views are different than the majority of people on here. And I can speak from experience.

When Gen has an opinion he's debating Shape or maybe me. When I have an opinion on here I"m debating Gen, and MJ3 and AONO and everyone else. It's easy to be on attack mode when you are getting it from every side. Simply because you have a more conservative view. And like I already said, Shape isn't the only one who trolls on here or make snarky comments. Myself and yourself included. 

I have my doubts that you getting in the last word and announcing to everyone that you reported him is going to have any impact on a mods decision to suspend him or not. 

Edited by nWo_Kevin, 07 January 2020 - 10:48 PM.

#4923 PaperThinWalls

PaperThinWalls

Doo-Dah

• Global Moderator
  • 7,730 posts

Posted 08 January 2020 - 01:06 AM

Alright, the staff decided you all need to take some time away from this topic, so this will stay closed. A new topic will be made in the future by us and if you guys cannot act more civil in that one, political discussion will no longer be allowed on this forum.