Women of WWE2K17

Jmerc

Hey Xboxers, Dre41 put up a pretty good current Mickie James caw. I think he did really well with the face.

I've imported his attire to another Mickie on CC...I didn't like the face tbh

That is exactly what I did. Love the attire though

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Xboxers, Dre41 put up a pretty good current Mickie James caw. I think he did really well with the face.

What Mickie are you guys using
I am at work but when I get home I will let you know

EDIT: the Mickie I use is by IMAXXI

Hashtags are:

Diva

TNA KNOCKOUT

MICKIE JAMES

A Trish showcase would probably be the best thing to happen to the series (For Women fans) if they could get everyone or majority of the people she worked with on board.

Start out Managing T&A

The fued with Hardyz and Lita

The fued with the Dudley Boyz

The match with Stephanie at No Way Out 2001

The Invasion Tag match with Lita against Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler

The Six Pack Challenge for the Womens Championship that included Jazz, Ivory, Jacqueline, Molly Holly and Lita.

The Survivor Seris 2002 match against Victoria

The Raw Match against Gail Kim

The Mania 21 match against Christy Hemme

Survivor Series 2005 match against Melina

The Wrestlemania 22 Title Match against Mickie James

Final match with Lita At Unforgiven 2006

Her and Cena vs Santino and Beth Phoenix on Raw

Trish, Snooki and Morrison vs LayCool and Ziggler (hey it gets us LayCool

I've been having so much fun with Universe mode lately. One of my saves is one where I use all in-game women and no CAWS, dividing my rosters as so:

RAW
Alundra Blayze
Becky Lynch
Charlotte
Lita
Sasha Banks
Stephanie McMahon

Trish Stratus

Smackdown
Alicia Fox
Brie Bella
Emma

Naomi
Natalya
Nikki Bella
Paige
Summer Rae
Tamina

NXT
Alexa Bliss
Asuka
Bayley
Carmella
Dana Brooke
Eva Marie
Nia Jax

I've treated each woman as brand new and originally no titles introduced and this is what has happened:

RAW

Week One

Lita & Trish Stratus def, Charlotte & Sasha Banks after Trish pinned Charlotte, after the match Sasha and Charlotte argued with Sasha walking out.

Week Two

Charlotte def. Trish Stratus via pinfall, Sasha came out during the match and caused a distraction.

Week Three

Sasha Banks def. Lita via pinfall. Charlotte and Trish interfered so were sent to the back, off the distraction Sasha went for a roll up and got the three count.

Week Four

Lita & Trish Stratus def. Sasha Banks & Charlotte, Lita got the pinfall on Sasha as revenge for her loss last week.

Extreme Rules

Sasha Banks def. Charlotte, Trish Stratus and Lita to become the first WWE Women's Champion. This was match was crazy hectic, the original plan was for Trish to win but after hitting the Stratusfaction, she got hit with a kendo stick by Sasha who then covered Charlotte for the win.

Week Five

Alundra Blayze def. Charlotte in her debut match. This was the first 5 star match on RAW and was incredibly close.

Sasha cut a promo but was interrupted by Trish, she ultimately waved her off and left the ring.

Week Six

Trish Stratus def, Sasha Banks via pinfall. Trish seems to be making a case that she should be Women's Champion.

Week Seven

Alundra Blayze won a No.1 Contenders Battle Royal also featuring Charlotte, Trish Stratus, Lita, Stephanie McMahon and Becky Lynch.

Week Eight

Sasha Banks def. Alundra Blayze via count out. Trish came out during the match and inadvertently got in the way, Blayze was counted out and Sasha retained the title.

Payback

Sasha Banks def. Alundra Blayze and Trish Stratus to retain the Women's Championship. Almost mirroring Extreme Rules, Trish hit Blayze with the Stratusfaction but was thrown out the ring by Sasha who then pinned the knocked out Alundra to remain Women's Champion.

Week Nine

Trish Stratus def. Sasha Banks via pinfall

Week Ten

Trish Stratus def, Alundra Blayze via pinfall. Sasha came down halfway through the match and seemed to be cheering on Alundra.

Week Eleven

Becky Lynch def. Stephanie McMahon via pinfall. This match was booked after a six woman tag on Main Event where Stephanie had hit a nasty spinebuster on Becky that kept her out of the match.

Trish Stratus & Alundra Blayze def. Charlotte & Sasha Banks via pinfall. This match was interesting as Blayze and Trish had been having matches and on Main Event, Trish had struck Blayze as she went for her finisher (thus interrupting it) and Blayze had blind tagged in at one point, ultimately leading to the loss. The two seemed fine in this match however and Trish managed to pin Sasha Banks once again.

Smackdown

Week One

Brie Bella def. Nikki Bella via pinfall. Brie and Nikki were my planned focal points of the Smackdown brand, after Nikki lost to Brie she slapped away a handshake attempt.

Week Two

Naomi def. Brie Bella via pinfall. Nikki appeared during the match and allowed Naomi to strike Brie from behind and get the pinfall after a Rear View.

Week Three

Nikki Bella def. Brie Bella via pinfall. Nikki suckered Brie with a handshake attempted after getting the win, continued attacking her sister.

Week Four

Nikki Bella def. Brie Bella via pinfall. At one point, Nikki attempted to leave the match but Brie stopped her.

Extreme Rules

Nikki Bella def. Brie Bella via pinfall to become the first WWE Diva's Champion.

Week Five

Nikki Bella def. Brie Bella via pinfall. Nikki had attacked Brie during her entrance and won the match in quick fashion.

Week Six

Brie Bella & Summer Rae def. Emma & Nikki Bella via pinfall. Summer and Emma had debuted on Main Event with Emma attacked Summer during her entrance. As the two were in a short side feud, this match combined the two. Brie got the pinfall over Emma.

Week Seven

Brie Bella def. Naomi via pinfall. Naomi had been thus far undefeated, competing weekly on Main Event in winning efforts against Summer, Alicia and Tamina. This was a No.1 Contenders Match which Brie won.

Week Eight

Brie Bella, Summer Rae & Natalya def. Alicia Fox, Naomi & Nikki Bella via pinfall. Alicia and Natalya had been trading wins over on Main Event and their feud ended with this match. Brie Bella got the pin on Naomi. Alicia Fox and Nikki Bella were not tagged in at all.

Payback

Nikki Bella def. Brie Bella via pinfall to retain the Divas Championship. Alicia Fox had come out during the match and took full advantage of the No DQ rules.

Week Nine

Alicia Fox w/Nikki Bella def. Brie Bella via pinfall. Following the match, Natalya came out to save Brie Bella but she was outnumbered by Alicia Fox and Nikki Bella, getting hit with a forearm smash from Nikki while Brie received another scissor kick.

Week Ten

Alicia Fox & Nikki Bella def. Natalya & Naomi via pinfall. Naomi had received a title shot on Main Event after her continued win streak but Alicia interfered regularly. With Brie 'injured' from the beatdown the week previous, Natalya was without a partner. Naomi turned face by stepping in. Alicia pinned Natalya after Nikki hit her with a Bella Buster.

Week Eleven

Naomi w/Natalya def. Alicia Fox w/Nikki Bella via pinfall with the stipulation that if she won, she would be added to the Divas title match booked for next week's Smackdown with Natalya and Nikki Bella.

NXT

NXT got off to a slow start, the only female was Carmella who accompanied Enzo and Cass during all their matches. Occasionally she would cut promos but there were not any matches. Alexa Bliss debuted a few weeks after, accompanying Blake and Murphy as a foil to Carmella in their feud with Enzo and Cass.

Week Five

Carmella def. Eva Marie and Bayley via pinfall. This was the first Women's match on NXT, Carmella got the pinfall on Eva Marie and is easily the most over women on NXT

Week Six

Bayley def. Carmella via pinfall. Alexa Bliss came down during the match to observe

Week Eight

Alexa Bliss & Carmella def. Bayley & Carmella via pinfall. This was Alexa's debut and she won with a DDT on Bayley

Week Nine

Bayley w/Carmella def. Alexa Bliss w/Eva Marie via pinfall. Nia Jax made her NXT debut by attacking Bayley. Carmella got in the ring too but was taken out by Eva Marie.

Week Ten

Nia Jax w/Eva Marie & Alexa Bliss def. Carmella via pinfall. Bayley came out after to save Carmella but was over powered.

NXT Takeover: Tokyo

Bayley, Carmella & Asuka def. Eva Marie, Alexa Bliss & Nia Jax via pinfall. Asuka made her debut as Carmella and Bayley's mystery partner, squaring off with Nia to no fear. Bayley got the win over Eva Marie after a Belly to Bayley from the top rope. Asuka has other 'commitments' in Japan so is not debuting with NXT full time yet.

Week Eleven

Dana Brooke def. Eva Marie via countout. Dana Brooke made her NXT debut to a positive reaction. Eva Marie walked out the match and gave Dana a count out victory.

Leading to the next PPV, Trish will finally get her one on match against Sasha but I don't think I am going to let her win the title just yet as this cowardly Sasha is playing out so well, winning matches in heel ways and the two title defences/wins being off the heels of Trish's finishing move has such a fun storyline.

I am going with a Nikki/Alicia vs Brie/Natalya feud which will culminate in two PPV's time with a Fatal Four Way for the title which I think I'm going to put on Alicia Fox as a way of ending her alliance with Nikki.

As for NXT, the plan is to bring in the Women's Title in a battle royal in a few weeks. The title will either go on Carmella or Dana Brooke, both have been fun to play as.

I am also going to be putting Lana with one of the women soon, I just haven't decided who yet

What Mickie are you guys using
I am at work but when I get home I will let you know

EDIT: the Mickie I use is by IMAXXI

Hashtags are:

Diva

TNA KNOCKOUT

MICKIE JAMES

Thank you im about to look her up now

• 2 weeks later...

A Trish showcase would probably be the best thing to happen to the series (For Women fans) if they could get everyone or majority of the people she worked with on board.

Start out Managing T&A

The fued with Hardyz and Lita

The fued with the Dudley Boyz

The match with Stephanie at No Way Out 2001

The Invasion Tag match with Lita against Torrie Wilson and Stacy Keibler

The Six Pack Challenge for the Womens Championship that included Jazz, Ivory, Jacqueline, Molly Holly and Lita.

The Survivor Seris 2002 match against Victoria

The Raw Match against Gail Kim

The Mania 21 match against Christy Hemme

Survivor Series 2005 match against Melina

The Wrestlemania 22 Title Match against Mickie James

Final match with Lita At Unforgiven 2006

Her and Cena vs Santino and Beth Phoenix on Raw

Trish, Snooki and Morrison vs LayCool and Ziggler (hey it gets us LayCool

They wouldn't be able to get Christy & Jazz. Jazz with her husband has a lawsuit going. And Christy still works for TNA, plus the reason she "supposedly" got fired was because Stephanie was worried that there might be something going on between HHH and Christy. (I don't know how true that is though.)

I noticed Albert in the HOF video so I was thinking of reteaming him with Trish in T&A but who would be good for a partner for Trish to manage?

Cass always reminds me of Test.

s anyone know how to play as Lana as a wrestler on PS4? I downloaded a custom attire of her Wrestlemania gear, and even though I did NOT set the attire as a "alternating attire", the Wrestlemania gear appears separately on the managers section..

I know for XBOX but not PS

Archived