Women of WWE2K17

Jmerc

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the HOF showcase next year, I can't decide which matches Beth would have in it.

I feel like it's going to be one of these:

Beth Phoenix vs Candice Michelle

Beth Phoenix vs Eve in a lumberjill match

Beth Phoenix vs Kelly Kelly

Beth Phoenix vs Michelle McCool w/ Layla and Vickie Guerrero

Beth Phoenix and Natalya vs LayCool

Beth Phoenix vs Melina in an I quit match

Beth Phoenix vs Melina (where Rosa Mendes attacks Melina)

And with the lumberjill match, it might be a very small possibility but if they were to add the lumberjills, it would consist of

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

Natalya

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Alicia Fox

Kelly Kelly

Rosa Mendes

Maxine

Aksana

Tamina

for the HOF showcase next year, I can't decide which matches Beth would have in it.

I feel like it's going to be one of these:

Beth Phoenix vs Candice Michelle

Beth Phoenix vs Eve in a lumberjill match

Beth Phoenix vs Kelly Kelly

Beth Phoenix vs Michelle McCool w/ Layla and Vickie Guerrero

Beth Phoenix and Natalya vs LayCool

Beth Phoenix vs Melina in an I quit match

Beth Phoenix vs Melina (where Rosa Mendes attacks Melina)

And with the lumberjill match, it might be a very small possibility but if they were to add the lumberjills, it would consist of

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

Natalya

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Alicia Fox

Kelly Kelly

Rosa Mendes

Maxine

Aksana

Tamina

My guess is a Beth/Mickie or Beth/Nayalya match of some kind

AJ Lee

Kaitlyn

Natalya

Brie Bella

Nikki Bella

Alicia Fox

Kelly Kelly

Rosa Mendes

Maxine

Aksana

Tamina

Can't see them adding that match. Way, way too many characters on screen at once.

Plus, there's zero chance they'll be adding Maxine (Lucha Underground) or AJ Lee (CM Punk lawsuit).

Would be nice to see Maxine in there, though, but no chance because of the above mentioned reasons.

I'm hoping the Beth showcase match will be Beth/Natlya vs Laycool or Beth vs Melina, so we get additional women other than just Beth. But I suspect they'll give us Beth/Mickie or something. But then again, they surprised me last year by adding in Ivory. They could've just had Jacqueline vs Lita or Trish.

Kelly Kelly was never my favorite but she was the only played with in WWE'13 as she had one of the best move-set in the women's roster^^

And I really hope we get Melina or Lay-Cool in this instead of going the easy way with Mickie to improve this women roster some more

Kelly Kelly was never my favorite but she was the only played with in WWE'13 as she had one of the best move-set in the women's roster^^

And I really hope we get Melina or Lay-Cool in this instead of going the easy way with Mickie to improve this women roster some more

To each their own i guess lol i mostly used Beth natalya and aj lee lol

We won't get a Beth showcase. Where's the Alundra... Trish... Lita.... Jacqueline ones for the past years cause they got in HOF? Wishful thinking. Most likely we'll get some random thrown together match like Paige vs. Alundra, Jacqueline vs. Ivory.

We won't get a Beth showcase. Where's the Alundra... Trish... Lita.... Jacqueline ones for the past years cause they got in HOF? Wishful thinking. Most likely we'll get some random thrown together match like Paige vs. Alundra, Jacqueline vs. Ivory.

Most likely and since Mickie James will likely be in the main game, they're probably going to use one of the many Beth Phoenix vs Mickie James matches.

There's definitely a better chance for 2 reasons:

1) Beth only left 'recently' (in comparison to the others), thus is probably more likely they'll put in a Showcase mode for her (it should, technically, be easier to do this as there still may be some females in WWE that were there during her time, too)

2) There's been a huge push for the women's divisions as a whole, so they may want to include a female Showcase to reflect this (by 'they', I mean WWE, as it's ultimately them who makes the decision, not 2K/Yukes)

I didn't think we'd get a whole Beth showcase. I meant her one match within the HOF showcase DLC.

nothing is gonna be an entire showcase unless wwe changes it. i do wish 2k would do what they did with 2k15 where they had a current and a legends showcase on disc and then had 3 others as dlc.

only problem with that is i don't want them only doing a damn showcase season pass again. that was really low lol

I really hope some of the NXT women get in to the game next year. They've got quite a women's roster over there. Lacy Evans, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Nikki Cross, Liv Morgan, Ruby Riot, Ember Moon, Aliyah... I'd love to see the women's divisions get more push. There's a lot of fans for it, the competition in those divisions has gotten better, and it's become way more inclusive for female fans as well.

Hopefully next year will include the option to have a career as a female character as well. Some of my friends' wives would really love to be able to join in the fun.

I really hope some of the NXT women get in to the game next year. They've got quite a women's roster over there. Lacy Evans, Billie Kay, Peyton Royce, Nikki Cross, Liv Morgan, Ruby Riot, Ember Moon, Aliyah... I'd love to see the women's divisions get more push. There's a lot of fans for it, the competition in those divisions has gotten better, and it's become way more inclusive for female fans as well.

Hopefully next year will include the option to have a career as a female character as well. Some of my friends' wives would really love to be able to join in the fun.

you definitely won't get all of them. i could see only Peyton, Billie, Liv, Nikki, Aliyah maybe making it on disc and Ember making it as dlc. all has to do with whether or not they have merchandising contracts. Just cause they perform on NXT does not automatically get them in a game.

Archived