2K Seriously needs to remove the dragging

J-man89

I can't tell you how many times i'll be having a good back and forth match, but then the flow of it will completely get taken out of it when i go to grab him for a move but then i have to take 2 second to drag him to the center of the ring and readjust. It just kills matches that feature does where for certain moves you'll automatically be re adjusted to a certain part of the ring. Its like "No no you can't do that arm stomp here you must be readjusted a couple inches over this way first".

It wont even make sense sometimes, like i'll just go to do a leg stop and sometimes it forces me to drag my opponent half way around the ring before doing it. That feature is just god awful.

you know what kills it for me? when you go to pick up your opponent and you just stand there in that stupid 'about to pounce' stance. then you move the stick to try and pick up your opponent again, AND AGAIN, you just stand there "duuuuuuhhh durppity durp", jesus *censored*ing christ pick him up! :facepalm:

you know what kills it for me? when you go to pick up your opponent and you just stand there in that stupid 'about to pounce' stance. then you move the stick to try and pick up your opponent again, AND AGAIN, you just stand there "duuuuuuhhh durppity durp", jesus *censored*ing christ pick him up! :facepalm:

Quoted for truth.

the worst thing for me is when it totally f*cks up a great spot, like you'll have someone in the perfect position to put them through a table with a cool move then you end up dragging them away from the table. :rant:

Archived