DiehardDetroit's creations (Trevor Lee has been uploaded)

DiehardDetroit

ACH's moveset is up if you haven't seen it. One change: Fisherman Driver to Samoan Driver 1 in strong grapples. I didn't know Samoan Driver was in the game till late last night and used Fisherman Driver as the closest move to it.

Thanks man I'm going to go put it on then all I need is a 2nd attire and ACH should be good to go.

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you should use this hair for Sydal.

ecsldJg.jpg1p0zSUR.jpg

Also the attire seems to need some work and is it possible to give him a 3D beard? I think he will look better.

Thanks for the suggestions, I will try that hair. The attire is very much a work in progress, I'm having a hard time doing the boot design as caw mode reallys sucks with putting designs on both boots. I also think the belt and armbands will be redone.

You gonna add chest hair on Silas?

Yes I put a chest hair texture on him but it didn't look that great but its better than nothing

any time frame for ACH?

I just need to finish a 2nd attire and finish his moveset and then he will be uploaded.

Edit: I gave Silas Young longer hair

XCfpBn9.jpg

That hair looks alot better.

Yes I put a chest hair texture on him but it didn't look that great but its better than nothing

any time frame for ACH?

i just need to finish a 2nd attire and finish his moveset and then he will be uploaded.
You could do his second attire as the one he used at his last PWG appearance at Don't Sweat The Technique. No pictures, however he's in the Preview Video they uploaded. Basically the same as your White one in the Preview, except change the trunks to Black and all the logos/trim to white. His entrance attire was just a red t shirt with his Logo over his heart.

Video -

and ACH shows up at 2:50 in.

any time frame for ACH?

i just need to finish a 2nd attire and finish his moveset and then he will be uploaded.
You could do his second attire as the one he used at his last PWG appearance at Don't Sweat The Technique. No pictures, however he's in the Preview Video they uploaded. Basically the same as your White one in the Preview, except change the trunks to Black and all the logos/trim to white. His entrance attire was just a red t shirt with his Logo over his heart.

Video -

and ACH shows up at 2:50 in.

I'll give that attire a shot.

Man just for suggestions, you might wanna give AJ Styles Enzo Amore's jacket. It looks so much better than any other. :)

I'll have to try that jacket out thanks.

Ok I finished ACH's alternate attire, I decided to go with the black/red attire. Now I just need to tweak a few more things and he should be uploaded in the next few hours.

S5Bu2iI.jpg

oY7oY8Q.jpg

Since your making ROH I'm sure Young Bucks are coming? If so and plan to give an alt attire could you make one of there attires there Black Bullet Club attires?

Also will AJ styles have black Bullet Club Attire as an Alt?

BTW thanks for making these ROH CAWS

Your ROH CAWS with Age of Sandows movesets are awesome. Thank you 2k for 100 save slots for caws

Since your making ROH I'm sure Young Bucks are coming? If so and plan to give an alt attire could you make one of there attires there Black Bullet Club attires?

Also will AJ styles have black Bullet Club Attire as an Alt?

BTW thanks for making these ROH CAWS

Your ROH CAWS with Age of Sandows movesets are awesome. Thank you 2k for 100 save slots for caws

I will definitely make a bullet club attire for the young bucks, I'm already making one for AJ.

Ok this is probably the hardest attire I've attempted so far. I'm not sure if this is good or not but man this attire is not easy to make especially with caw mode where the designs on tights dissapear if you place them in certain areas. Anyways here is my nick jackson young bucks preview. The boots are a work in progress I'm not sure how I'm going to do them.

gaSiARa.jpg

NxThnOr.jpg

j5Q88US.jpg

Archived