DiehardDetroit's creations (Trevor Lee has been uploaded)

DiehardDetroit

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

redragon's sets will be next.

Nice. I'm almost finished with their attire, I'm just having issues with boot logos. I don't know whos idea it was to make it where you put a logo on one boot and it goes on the 2nd boot also but doesn't even matches up correctly.

Nice Nick Jackson.

Is it possible to remove the facial hair from ACH? He doesn't have facial hair anymore.

I could but idk if I want to waste an upload slot just to update his facial hair. It should be easy to remove once downloaded tho.

Edit: So here I am working on AJ style's attire and of course I can't do the boots correctly because 2k forces me to put the left boot design on the right boot also. Please 2k patch it in where we can put designs on separate boots.

nJNPSV9.jpg

Nice. I'm almost finished with their attire, I'm just having issues with boot logos. I don't know whos idea it was to make it where you put a logo on one boot and it goes on the 2nd boot also but doesn't even matches up correctly.

Nice Nick Jackson.

Is it possible to remove the facial hair from ACH? He doesn't have facial hair anymore.

I could but idk if I want to waste an upload slot just to update his facial hair. It should be easy to remove once downloaded tho.

Edit: So here I am working on AJ style's attire and of course I can't do the boots correctly because 2k forces me to put the left boot design on the right boot also. Please 2k patch it in where we can put designs on separate boots.

nJNPSV9.jpg

Use Kofi Kingston's old tights fam

Nice Nick Jackson.

nJNPSV9.jpg

Use Kofi Kingston's old tights fam

Which ones are those?

Archived