DiehardDetroit's creations (Trevor Lee has been uploaded)

DiehardDetroit

• Replies 548
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, Silas is great! I wouldn't even really know what else to suggest for him. He looks solid.

For Bobby, it's definitely a good start. Maybe change up his eyebrows a bit. His are less straight, I'd choose on of the ones that arch more.

Silas I feel needs a bushier mustache, and longer hair. He seems like he has really short stubby legs and a long torso, too.

Fish I'd say needs a thinner mustache. And his head almost shorter and wider if that makes sense.

Both are guys I've been eager to add to my ROH roster and am VERY excited to see someone working on! Really hope to land a better Dalton Castle than is readily available in time for this Silas. Almost think the boys are worth a couple CAW slots, too.

Silas I feel needs a bushier mustache, and longer hair. He seems like he has really short stubby legs and a long torso, too.

Fish I'd say needs a thinner mustache. And his head almost shorter and wider if that makes sense.

Both are guys I've been eager to add to my ROH roster and am VERY excited to see someone working on! Really hope to land a better Dalton Castle than is readily available in time for this Silas. Almost think the boys are worth a couple CAW slots, too.

Thanks for the suggestions. And its funny you say that about Dalton Castle because I just started working on him. Here is my very early face of Dalton Castle.

sqgUwsX.jpg

Here is a very early Kyle O'reilly face preview. Also for the kingdom guys all I need is to find or make a Michael Bennett moveset and finish up their alternate attires and then they all will be uploaded.

vA78PWZ.jpg

Kyle *censored*ing O'Reilly!

Archived