Recent Photo of The Undertaker

Ayatollah

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be honest, he doesn't look that different in the two photos. I think he just looks worse in the second because he's sat down.

Honestly, that second picture still depresses me. It might be because in the first he looks like he does after a match back when his streak was intact. He has that "Yeah, bitch" look. In the second in my eyes he's somehow managed to pull off making that seat seem like he's sat in a wheelchair. Granted, it was after he lost and heard he suffered a concussion so it seems far worse that it actually is. In my head I can imagine him struggling to lift his arm like he has arthritis or something.

I think one factor that makes him lookolder especially in the eyes is that he's been wearing eyeliner for so many years and that stuff will make you look a bit older sometimes when you take it off plus he isn't dying his hair (what little of it that he has) when he's not in the ring. Another factor is his body has gone through so much over the years and he never really was one to get them fixed right when he got them. After awhile you realized that when he would go on a hiatus he was giving his body a break but that doesn't help much when you have years of injuries to take care of in like six months. Regardless though I do agree that when WM season rolls around the man always looks like the OG that we grew to love and respect.

Archived