Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JasonBITW

Why does this happen

Simple things like this really kill the enjoyability of the game. I'm playing universe mode and there's so much shit I have to pretend didn't really happen. Smh

Someone obviously cut two matches together and connected them at the "extreme rules" part cause it's obvious that the second match was kane vs mark Henry and the guy obviously gave a mixed tag entrance to kane and taker as a Team which lead to taker acting like this after kane won. :P

I had a match where Adrian Neville beat someone I can't remember, then Sami Zayn was in the ring and Adrian Neville came out on the entrance ramp to taunt him.

Someone obviously cut two matches together and connected them at the "extreme rules" part cause it's obvious that the second match was kane vs mark Henry and the guy obviously gave a mixed tag entrance to kane and taker as a Team which lead to taker acting like this after kane won. :P

I wish that was the case, but this isn't the first time a weird scene like this has happened to me.

Lol! Taker looks so gay, haha

WWE games must be the most glitchy in history

Never played Two Worlds, or Rome 2, I take it?

Isn't that one of the post match animations from the late Story Designer?

It is. I don't get why they thought it would be a good idea to incorporate this animation into an Undertaker rivalry from Universe mode.

Game is so broken. Sometimes when Im feuding on NXT I'll have something like my caw vs Sami Zayn and Neville will take a seat in the crowd but when he's actually in the scene of sitting down you can clearly see my caw already sitting next to him and Sami sitting next to me