WWE 2k15 now on XBox Live Marketplace!(XB1)

Queen Stephanie

US or UK?

US.

As for why an XB1...more exclusives that I want over the PS4 at the moment. The controller is more comfortable in my hand as well, I've never been fond of the PS controllers and the PS4 is no better for me.

Titanfall Dead rising ryse and sunset overdrive What else is leaved O.o

US or UK?

US.

As for why an XB1...more exclusives that I want over the PS4 at the moment. The controller is more comfortable in my hand as well, I've never been fond of the PS controllers and the PS4 is no better for me.

Titanfall Dead rising ryse and sunset overdrive What else is leaved O.o

Sunset Overdrive for me, and a redone State of Decay next year.

The Xbone is not that bad, it's just all about preference, i think the controller feels really nice, the visuals are solid, everything I've seen on it since i got it was pretty good. Granted the only pick ups i see getting is GTA V and WWE 2K15, and waiting for Doom to come out.

i'm glad they have the Sting bundle up though, might aswell just get a digital copy

US or UK?

US.

Killer Instinct was a big console breaker for me.

Dumb question but can you dl the DLC before you get the game? I

Not the DLC. But if you get the DDE, you will download the game, the season pass, the Stings, and the Hogans

Thanks.

I have the hard copy on preorder so guess I will wait

I hate digital games but was considering getting this digitally. Do they charge you upfront when you pre-order the digital versions on the consoles?

Yes, you are charged the full price instantly when you pre order digital games

Thanks

US or UK?

US.

Killer Instinct was a big console breaker for me.

For me it's all about the gears of war series, we already know they are building the latest sequel & they are bound to rerelease the original trilogy too (including all dlc)

Archived