WWE 2K15 Early Reveal/Gameplay (PS3/360) Topic *SPOILERS*

Jeb ★

Whoever thinks it will be the same on Xbox 1/PS4 are out of their minds. The grappling system, stamina system and graphics are wayyyyyy different. No way it's going to be the same.

Those are just the last gen kids clenching to their old hardware. In reality PS4/XB1 versions will be 2 times the game 360/PS3 are getting. This happens every console cycle. Want to enjoy the full game as it was intended? Upgrade..

Current gen version isnt that superior.Dont expect that much of a difference.Just because last gen looks bad doesnt mean the current gen is going to look that far superior.Sure they are the focus of the development but i hate ppl acting like the game is going to be the 2nd coming.

Huge gameplay improvements

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever thinks it will be the same on Xbox 1/PS4 are out of their minds. The grappling system, stamina system and graphics are wayyyyyy different. No way it's going to be the same.

Those are just the last gen kids clenching to their old hardware. In reality PS4/XB1 versions will be 2 times the game 360/PS3 are getting. This happens every console cycle. Want to enjoy the full game as it was intended? Upgrade..

im still hesitant about the next gen. I'm not going to be blinded by the pretty graphics.....these ppl have fooled me too many times.

Maybe its everything we hope. Maybe the grappling is better....the pace is better....the AI is better.

But then again, maybe the chain grapple mini-game ruins the gameplay just like it did in Legends of WrestleMania.

Maybe the new stamina system ruins the gameplay like it did in SvR 2011

Right now....i'll go with the devil I know. WWE2k14 version 2.0 on 360/PS3

Thats perfectly understandable. I personally bought both on launch day and don't regret it one bit. I'm future proof for any game that releases. I get your stance but I can't stand these kids who whine, cry, and complain about current gen having better stuff. Its just simple logic, better hardware better game.

Current gen version isnt that superior.Dont expect that much of a difference.Just because last gen looks bad doesnt mean the current gen is going to look that far superior.Sure they are the focus of the development but i hate ppl acting like the game is going to be the 2nd coming.

Huge gameplay improvements

I get that but people are thinking that the current gen is going to be nothing like last gen.Gameplay aside,its still will prob share most of the modes limitation (my carrier and a couple of other modes aside) and prob will have the same glitches are some of the restrictions that are across all platforms.People are acting like they made 2 different games and that the last gen users got the sucky one while they got the godlike one.Im just trying to be realistic here.

Ugh....here goes my complaining and Idgaf what y'all say.

CONS:

1. No custom themes? Are you *censored*ing kidding me? This is bad! Especially for all my Superstar/Diva CAWs. Hopefully there's lots of other theme songs that we can use that are in the game for CAW's. :(

2. The Divas roster is "okay", all I need is Eva Marie, Rosa Mendes, Alicia Fox, Trish Stratus, and Lita. WWE '13 has the best Divas roster EVER! Kharma, Beth Phoenix, Natalya, Lita, Trish Stratus fighting in a Championship Scramble No Disqualification Match for the Women's Title at Wrestlemania is EVERYTHING in my Universe Mode! Sure the gameplay was bad, but the ROSTER in WWE 13 is everything! You had Ruthless Aggression/Attitude Era/Current Era all together in one melting pot.

3. The rest of the roster is okay. I would LOVE to see Goldberg, NWO, The New Age Outlaws, Stardust, Eva Marie, Rosa Mendes, Alicia Fox, Trish Stratus, Lita, Los Matadores, Eddie Guerrero, Bret Hart, and Mick Foley. But I'll wait for the secret roster spots.

4. Why include WCW wrestlers but no WCW arenas?

5. Still don't know about Universe Mode. I was expecting something like GM Mode where you compete for ratings, contracts, popularity points, storyline writers, etc. I know WWE is no longer a brand split but still.

6. No fighting in crowds or a REAL falls count anywhere match.

PROS:

1. The RAW 2002 arena.
2. Paige, Sting, and Emma
3. NXT Arenas and Belts. I can finally make them a 3rd brand in my Universe Mode.

That's the only pro....

It's the potential similarities that have me worried. Ya know, things like the tiny roster and the creation suite!!! Those were the "spoilers" I came here looking for and they've certainly spoiled my anticipation a bit.

Agreed, other than the gameplay and the graphical improvements the PS4/XB1 versions haven't really impressed me. Couldn't care less for MyCareer (wasn't a fan of NBA's), and with all the features removed/left behind there's even less reason for me to bother. The disappointing roster isn't helping it either.

I was never going to get it for PS3/360 and was waiting for the PC version, but I can definitely say my interest has dropped.

im still hesitant about the next gen. I'm not going to be blinded by the pretty graphics.....these ppl have fooled me too many times.

Maybe its everything we hope. Maybe the grappling is better....the pace is better....the AI is better.

But then again, maybe the chain grapple mini-game ruins the gameplay just like it did in Legends of WrestleMania.

Thats perfectly understandable. I personally bought both on launch day and don't regret it one bit. I'm future proof for any game that releases. I get your stance but I can't stand these kids who whine, cry, and complain about current gen having better stuff. Its just simple logic, better hardware better game.

im kinda happy they're different. Gives me a reason to play both. I won't be happy if we find out that Create a Move & Story Designer are in the next gen versions. Meaning they removed it from last gen....just to screw us over.

Who knows....im hoping the chain grapple thing, and stamina system aren't annoying and actually enhance the gameplay. In Legends of Wrestlemania the chain grapple system made u focus on buttons and Quick time events instead of the actual wrestling. Not to mention it cannibalized the movesets.

The new stamina system that was in SvR 2011 crippled the player. U would lay on the mat for endless periods of time. U could barely move. U couldn't run. U couldn't even be irish whipped w/o falling to the ground

There have been hints that there aren't as many grapple moves in ur moveset in next gen. We know that the new stamina system hinders ur ability to perform finishers. I've seen in videos where the stamina system was forcing the player to keep dropping to his knee while fighting...because he had no energy. And we already know they ruined the wake-up taunt system for next gen.

im kinda happy they're different. Gives me a reason to play both. I won't be happy if we find out that Create a Move & Story Designer are in the next gen versions. Meaning they removed it from last gen....just to screw us over.

Who knows....im hoping the chain grapple thing, and stamina system aren't annoying and actually enhance the gameplay. In Legends of Wrestlemania the chain grapple system made u focus on buttons and Quick time events instead of the actual wrestling. Not to mention it cannibalized the movesets.

The new stamina system that was in SvR 2011 crippled the player. U would lay on the mat for endless periods of time. U could barely move. U couldn't run. U couldn't even be irish whipped w/o falling to the ground

There have been hints that there aren't as many grapple moves in ur moveset in next gen. We know that the new stamina system hinders ur ability to perform finishers. I've seen in videos where the stamina system was forcing the player to keep dropping to his knee while fighting...because he had no energy. And we already know they ruined the wake-up taunt system for next gen.

It's sad because I was liking what I was seeing. If it was just a update of 2k14, I would've been cool with it. Heck, I would've even been fine without CAF and Create-A-Story. But, losing Custom Music, that hurts. Since I like using CAWs for Universe Mode and I like to play it like it is on TV, you know with entrances on and the music playing throughout the whole thing.

I mean imagine having a Jushin Liger CAW or hell making a 3MB CAWs and not being able to use their music and have to be limited to the in-game music. Like I said, this downgrade brings it all the way back to the PS2-era.

Archived