DeadHaveRisen's Caws (Alexa Bliss Early Preview On Last Page 7/10/14)

DeadHaveRisen

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fingers crossed for Paige.

She'll be made if one of the Diva caw makers don't make her first.

Bayley's attires look good! Her face looks a bit "old" but that's just me

Thanks and I feel the same way because I've been having a few problems with the eyebags.Hopefully I can fix them

Bayley looks good, attired are great. I think her lips may be too puckered.

Thanks.I'll see what I can do about the lips.

Very glad to hear someone is finally going to make a good Kalisto! All of the ones currently on CC still have him in his Samuray del Sol attires, despite the fact that there are now lots of pictures of him online at NXT live events in his Kalisto attires.

I know they've not made their NXT TV debuts yet, but it really surprises me that there are no decent Kalisto or Solomon Crowe CAWs yet, considering how big they were in the indies, and how big they're both going to be in NXT when they debut.

For Crowe, search big333gus.

Yeah, I already plan to use his Davey and Eddie in my Universe, as he's included NXT attires for them. I used a few of his CAWs last year too. His Sami Callihan doesn't have any NXT Solomon Crowe attires though, although the one he's been photographed in at live shows would be fairly easy to make. My point was that it's surprising there hasn't been any more up-to-date CAWs for Kalisto and Crowe, with their new attires.

Kalisto looks really good.. when can we expect that on community creations..? You gonna add any samuray del sol attires...?

Thanks,IDK when it'll be uploaded as I still have 3 more attires to make that'll be Samuray Del Sol attires since he hasn't used any new Kalisto attire.

Looking forward. Looks sick.

Thanks man :cool:

Kalisto looks really good.. when can we expect that on community creations..? You gonna add any samuray del sol attires...?

Thanks,IDK when it'll be uploaded as I still have 3 more attires to make that'll be Samuray Del Sol attires since he hasn't used any new Kalisto attire.

Looking forward. Looks sick.

Thanks man :cool:

Awesome man, well hope its soon, I cant wait... it looks awesome so far, but if its anything near as good as your gargano and ricochet caws it'll be sick

He's also used a black, red and silver attire at some NXT live shows. Similar colours to his old Samuray del Sol attire, but with his new NXT serpent logo on the crotch and boots. If you do a Google image search for "Kalisto NXT", there's a few photos of it; the clearest one is one that was added to his facebook page.

Well Kalisto is done and ready to be uploaded with three attires.Bayley is pretty much done aside from moveset but I really don't like how I made her face so I may need to tweak it some more.I also started a Sasha Banks.

That's about it.Also have a Joey Ryan but I haven't touched him in weeks.

Well Kalisto is done and ready to be uploaded with three attires.Bayley is pretty much done aside from moveset but I really don't like how I made her face so I may need to tweak it some more.I also started a Sasha Banks.

If you need refs for Joey Ryan, I can help.

Great news! Cant wait to download Kalisto and to see the WIP of Sasha Banks :D

Archived