DeadHaveRisen's Caws (Alexa Bliss Early Preview On Last Page 7/10/14)

DeadHaveRisen

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is amazing must've taken ages, really glad you're making Gargano, he's had a great year

Yes he has :) By any chance can you make a Gargano moveset?

Only have the All Heart attire made.The 2nd attire is the You're Dead attire and the other ones are undecided.

That is amazing must've taken ages, really glad you're making Gargano, he's had a great year

Only have the All Heart attire made.The 2nd attire is the You're Dead attire and the other ones are undecided.

No problem, I'll hopefully have it up tomorrow night, it's basically an edited version of your the one with your Gargano from last year, just amended a couple of things based on his recent PWG stuff

Glad to see the "you're dead" attire is making a return, I always quite liked the "Gears" attire from last years too

No problem, I'll hopefully have it up tomorrow night, it's basically an edited version of your the one with your Gargano from last year, just amended a couple of things based on his recent PWG stuff

Glad to see the "you're dead" attire is making a return, I always quite liked the "Gears" attire from last years too

Thanks for the moveset! It's really going to help with the upload.

I think I'm going to make another gears attire since he doesn't change his attire often.Maybe I'll

make the Attack! attire.

Love your Devitt CAW :) I have Righteous' 2K14 set for Devitt up on CC. If you want a non-DLC version of the set, tell me :)

Is that the best hair for Devitt's first attire? His hair is kinda sorta messy now

hj7IG7O.jpg

9HAb2uB.jpg

sPQnazc.jpg

It's not the best hair but I really couldn't get it how he has it now.

Love your Devitt CAW :) I have Righteous' 2K14 set for Devitt up on CC. If you want a non-DLC version of the set, tell me :)

Is that the best hair for Devitt's first attire? His hair is kinda sorta messy now

hj7IG7O.jpg

9HAb2uB.jpg

sPQnazc.jpg

It's not the best hair but I really couldn't get it how he has it now.

Hair 5 might work for the first attire. Just gotta make the designs on the head transparent, won't affect the other attires.

Okay moveset is up, search tags are "PWG" "DGUSA" & username as always is "Lord_Cuey".

About the sigs and finishers, I gave him the "striking spear" as a sig to represent his slingshot spear as there's nothing really to cover it, and I gave him the "Crossface" as the Gargano-escape; I know the Beast Bite can also be used but I don't really like that move as it's used by the majority of in game wrestlers and caws as a regular ground move due to the lack of alternative moves in the game so I don't like using is as a special as it's seems less special if everyone else is doing it as a regular move if that makes sense :) You're welcome to change anything though

I look forward to seeing the completed Gargano!

Okay moveset is up, search tags are "PWG" "DGUSA" & username as always is "Lord_Cuey".

About the sigs and finishers, I gave him the "striking spear" as a sig to represent his slingshot spear as there's nothing really to cover it, and I gave him the "Crossface" as the Gargano-escape; I know the Beast Bite can also be used but I don't really like that move as it's used by the majority of in game wrestlers and caws as a regular ground move due to the lack of alternative moves in the game so I don't like using is as a special as it's seems less special if everyone else is doing it as a regular move if that makes sense :) You're welcome to change anything though

I look forward to seeing the completed Gargano!

Thanks for the moveset!

Gargano uploaded with all attires previewed on the first page. ;)

Stunning PT work, I've discovered this year how time consuming and difficult PTs can be so I'm in nothing but admiration for your work on this! Thank you very much!

Look forward to your next caw, fingers crossed for it being Ricochet :)

You guessed right ;)

Ricochet previewed.He's done except for the moveset.

Awesome caw really pleased it's him, be nice to have the ICMGs complete again :) I'll make the movelist from Righteous video and upload later today!

Edit: Ricochets movelist is now up, tags are "PWG" & "DGUSA", I look forward to the caw upload!

Thanks man,I don't know what I would do without your help.I'll upload him later.

Also NewF'NShow,is there any chance you can get some Briscoes refs.I started making Jay so they would be a great help :)

Yup, I'm getting refs right now.

I believe the latest attire for both is Michael Elgin vs Mark and Jay vs Silas.

Did my best lol.

http://imgur.com/a/dUHSN

Thanks man.I don't know when I'll make them but hopefully soon

Ricochet looks awesome, he uses the moonstump move that was in the move pack dlc..right?

From what I've seen he hasn't so I didn't add it.

Ricochet uploaded BTW.Tag is ggvivero as always.

Archived