Gamevolt's WWE Conversion Centre (BOLIEVE uploaded 23/05/14)

Gamevolt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that is absolutely jizz worthy.

Love that your first textured CAWs are current champions that are missing from the game.

How's Goldie's attire gonna be to match the face?

Will it be Raw 04/11/2013 where there's black on his back saying Goldust in gold & he has black gloves?

SmackDown 01/11/2013 which is basically the same except there's a gold star on his back with his name in white.

Or one of those with those crazy pink/white gloves?

I feel it's a good start for Goldust, but I feel like his face morph is off as I don't "see" him in it. Just kind of looks like Goldust paint over a default face.

Mainly the round jawline he has. Just my opinion, so whatever thatms worth to you. Here is a good ref pic of a face morph that I can see Dustin Runnels in

4558_1_thumb.jpg

Also, here is a good texture for an alt attire.

Goldust_zpsdb42bf2d.png

God damn it. 64 layers is just not enough. There is 0 layers i can delete too. Hope you don't mind him having no "G" on his boots and no circles under his arms.

Yeah Goldust will be a tough one on layers. That sucks man. Only hope is to try and make a PT that combines as many layers as possible in a given area to make it just 1 layer. That makes for quite a bit of guess work though. Would the above texture help?

Is there a layer you can remove that adds only very little detail in favor of replacing it with the G? I'd even sacrifice a bit of blending, his paint in real life doesn't blend well anyway.

God damn it. 64 layers is just not enough. There is 0 layers i can delete too. Hope you don't mind him having no "G" on his boots and no circles under his arms.

WHAT?!

Ya know what? You're not even trying. Don't bother posting that s***. Actually if you can't get the Gs on the boots, or ESPECIALLY circles under arms why don't you just stop. Not just Goldust, but everything. Stop making CAWs all together, delete your previous work, close your account here and go live in the mountains where you make friends with grizzly bear whom one day you find wounded in the woods by a poisoned tip arrow and left to suffer a slow death. You must put him out of his misery and then go into town looking for the cowardly hunter responsible.

YES! YES! YES! YES!

Also, congrats on the showcase :)

I'll never understand why the belts float around a CAW with as big of a gap as they do. Looks so ridiculous.

I can't wait for 2k to take full developmental control away from Yukes. It'll be a glorious day. Wreslters will no longer look like muscular cartoons and will start looking exactly like they do on tv. The screenshots of NBA 2k14 on Next Gen give me a gaming boner each time I see them.

YES! YES! YES! YES!

Also, congrats on the showcase :)

I'll never understand why the belts float around a CAW with as big of a gap as they do. Looks so ridiculous.

I can't wait for 2k to take full developmental control away from Yukes. It'll be a glorious day. Wreslters will no longer look like muscular cartoons and will start looking exactly like they do on tv. The screenshots of NBA 2k14 on Next Gen give me a gaming boner each time I see them.

Exactly, it's like they've not even fully tested out he game.

I.E. Creating a CAW, giving them a title only to see it not sit around their waist properly.

Should really have been picked up this year if not last year.

Hopefully this will be fixed come next year, but I don't hold my breath.

Archived