Gamevolt's WWE Conversion Centre (BOLIEVE uploaded 23/05/14)

Gamevolt

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I noticed Z7collins has uploaded a Curtis Axel and Goldust using my textures. Not his fault it's mine as I probably should not have left them on CC whilst I was making the CAWs. FYI any textures uploaded by Im_A_Legend is me so please don't download them. When I get around to uploading things like Punk's missing tattoos and the TNA belt I will upload them on my main account

I noticed Z7collins has uploaded a Curtis Axel and Goldust using my textures. Not his fault it's mine as I probably should not have left them on CC whilst I was making the CAWs. FYI any textures uploaded by Im_A_Legend is me so please don't download them. When I get around to uploading things like Punk's missing tattoos and the TNA belt I will upload them on my main account

noted. Sometimes there can be an upside to downloading two of the same CAW though with minor variations. I usually tweak a whole bunch of elements of good CAWs and piece them together to make very realistic CAWs for myself. I would upload them and showcase them too but I know it's piggybacking. so I don't.

Also I know bloating up CC with CAWs with minor variations is a waste.

Since when I made Goldust's textures I only had the first attire done I'll have to make more and inject them into 2K14 later. But when I did inject Goldust's first attire and the TNA Heavyweight Championship textures I also injected someone else's textures for all 4 attires so hopefully he should be done tonight.

Since when I made Goldust's textures I only had the first attire done I'll have to make more and inject them into 2K14 later. But when I did inject Goldust's first attire and the TNA Heavyweight Championship textures I also injected someone else's textures for all 4 attires so hopefully he should be done tonight.

:dance:

Just a quick question because I know nothing of textures but how long does it take?

You probably saw the uploaded logos or something. lol.

Using logic man. Thinking that he is trying to fill the roster, Bray Wyatt already has textures done from last year and there was recently a bitchin Wyatt family that went up for Xbox and I thought these textures come from like 2 or 3 places right now.

Archived