The Pop/R&B Thread

Oldsie

Slowly, and slowly waiting for Joyride to drop.

I really appreciate Tori Kelly, too. Beautiful voice and beautiful girl, she's definitely one of the realer artists out there.

Also, I've found a liking to Bryson Tiller, I had only heard Don't until TRAPSOUL dropped and decided to give his music a try. It's not an eye-popping/ear-grabbing album, but it's a decent listen. Dude's got a great voice.

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slowly, and slowly waiting for Joyride to drop.

I really appreciate Tori Kelly, too. Beautiful voice and beautiful girl, she's definitely one of the realer artists out there.

Also, I've found a liking to Bryson Tiller, I had only heard Don't until TRAPSOUL dropped and decided to give his music a try. It's not an eye-popping/ear-grabbing album, but it's a decent listen. Dude's got a great voice.

Yeah, I agree. I wish people didn't hype the shit out of Bryson, because it's kind of really made me hearing about him a little annoying now. Also had my expectations much higher than they needed to be.

He's ok, but he feels like a bit too much of a Drake copycat every now and then. But he'll get there, he's got a long ways to go and like you said, he's got a decent style.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived