Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Oldsie

The Pop/R&B Thread

That awkward moment when original posters names thread pop thread then posts R&B song in it.

That awkward moment when original posters names thread pop thread then posts R&B song in it.

No disrespect bro, but I think Justin Timberlake falls into the pop catagory of music. I would not say that he is R & B. Thats just me though

Non-taken at all, Justin Timberlake started with pop. I just found it funny you posted one of his R&B songs.

Non-taken at all, Justin Timberlake started with pop. I just found it funny you posted one of his R&B songs.

I've always considered him pop never looked into what Genre 20/20 Experience was I just assumed.

The 20/20 Experience 2 will be released in 2 months (which I think is a bit too early, since I still play Pt. 1 a lot). Anyway, here's the first teaser:

And finally a thread that I can overload with Frank Ocean songs. :D

Some awesome music this summer. The best for as long as I can remember. Giz a bit of Blurred Lines.

20/20 Experience part 2 beats 1 imo.

Nah. I loved all tracks on 1 (minus the bonus tracks), but I'm not sure if Drink You Away or You Got It On will grow on me and some of the songs following it are good, but not as interesting as anything on 1 IMO. 2 sounds like it was made for the mainstream audience.

Hov's verse on the new album is sooo wack :(

His verses haven't been particularly good this year in general. Suit & Tie and his album sounds great, but lyrically, eh ...

Surprised this thread doesn't have more activity.

That R Kelly song MY story I think is really *censored*ing catchy.

^Loved The Archandroid, but I haven't checked out her new one yet.

Kaleidoscope Dream (the album) is some really good shit.