The Pop/R&B Thread

Oldsie

• Replies 836
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, i like all of her songs but i know that some people probably wouldn't. I highly suggest her latest song dangerous woman and her next single be alright comes out on friday(she performed it on snl, it's really good).

My top favorites that i would suggest would be: One Last Time, Break Free, Baby I, Lovin' It, You'll Never Know, Problem(you already know that), Piano, Tattooed Heart, Daydreamin', Love Me Harder, Honeymoon Avenue, Focus(i don't really care for the chorus but i don't really mind it anymore), Be My Baby, The Way, You Don't Know Me, Why Try, Just a Little Bit of Your Heart, My Everything, Zero To Hero(cover of the song from disney's hercules) and Break Your Heart Right Back. Also her duet "Popular Song" by Mika is really good. Christmas & Chill is also good. And i really like her cover of WHAM!'s Last Christmas.

I like her other songs a lot too but they have some parts that i don't really care for but her parts of those songs are really great.

I just can't wait for Dangerous Woman to come out. I feel like i'm the most crazily excited person on the planet for it.

Well, i like all of her songs but i know that some people probably wouldn't. I highly suggest her latest song dangerous woman and her next single be alright comes out on friday(she performed it on snl, it's really good).

My top favorites that i would suggest would be: One Last Time, Break Free, Baby I, Lovin' It, You'll Never Know, Problem(you already know that), Piano, Tattooed Heart, Daydreamin', Love Me Harder, Honeymoon Avenue, Focus(i don't really care for the chorus but i don't really mind it anymore), Be My Baby, The Way, You Don't Know Me, Why Try, Just a Little Bit of Your Heart, My Everything, Zero To Hero(cover of the song from disney's hercules) and Break Your Heart Right Back. Also her duet "Popular Song" by Mika is really good. Christmas & Chill is also good. And i really like her cover of WHAM!'s Last Christmas.

I like her other songs a lot too but they have some parts that i don't really care for but her parts of those songs are really great.

I just can't wait for Dangerous Woman to come out. I feel like i'm the most crazily excited person on the planet for it.

Ah right, I was asking specifically about albums but that list definitely has more than enough for me to check in the meantime. ?

Thanks dude

Yeah, "Love Me Harder" is the song with The Weeknd and "Break Your Heart Right Back" is the song with Childish Gambino. Both of them are really great. Love Me Harder was one of the songs that actually made me check out the rest of her music.

This A Cappella version of dangerous woman is awesome.

Zayn's album is ridiculous how great it is. It's clear how much One Direction held him back.

Also, OvO's new signees DVSN dropped their album and it is also very amazing. Like they mixed 90's Ginuwine/DAngelo type of R&B with modern day production and it is all amazing.

Archived