Sliders for Better gameplay

Broski Barrage

I am passing this along to you guys. I found this at Gamefaqs, and this worked wonders for me. I literally just got done having a 26 minute epic match between 2 of my CAW'S. Lots of back and forth action, near pinfalls, and 2 counts. These settings have worked for me, and I hope they make your matches better as well. Enjoy.

From Gamefaqs user Barber102:

Now then, some people say triple threat matches are bugged. Yes they are but I have found they only bug into a handicap match when your target is set to manual. So for three way dances set your target to auto.

Also for those who play on legend I suggest you stop and switch to hard. For some reason the ai is more aggressive. They tend to use they're signatures more often as well as they will use finishers without a wake up taunt.

Now the juice sliders I for days have been trying to find some challenging back and forth action. To make it easier to understand I will use a scale of 0-20 with 10 being default.

A.I

Standing strikes reversal - 12

Standing grapple reversal - 18

Ground strike reversal - 14

Ground grapple reversal - 16

Finisher reversal - 15

Foreign object reversal - 15

Damage

Finisher strength- 12

Foreign object strength - 10

General

Standing strikes reversal - 0

Standing graple reversal - 0

Ground strike reversal - 1

Ground grapple reversal- 1

Finisher reversal - 15

Foreign object reversal - 5

Momentum rate attacks - 6

Momentum rate taunts - 3 ( generally below 5 is good)

Adrenaline rate - 7

Keep in mind this maybe to hard or easy but this setup has made my game more enjoyable with the A.I being more aggressive .

I hope this is of use to someone.

Credit to Thq Forum user saberwolf.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reversal sliders don't really give you a better match. The CPU is still stupid, running at you from within a foot to hit a clothesline, 3 times in a row? Check. Having a signature, and not using it, which turns into a finisher, that they don't use, instead irish whip you out of the ring, then back in, then out again, over and over? Check. High flyers very rarely going to the top rope? Check.

Thank you for this, It has made the game 10x more enjoyable. I've had several close and entertaining matches since changing my sliders, with them all being atleast 20 minutes to half an hour long.

The reversal system in the game is too easy now though, years and years of the same idea has gotten stale. Time for THQ to freshen it up, I think. That would breath new life into the gameplay.

Once again thanks for the slider info!

Noobiest question ever, but wtf do the sliders even mean? Like, what does general mean? I'm lost as to why you'd want to set anything to 0.

Sliders change the likelihood something will happen. The higher, the more often it happens. The lower, the less likely it happens. You would want something at zero because it would make it harder for you, the player, to do something; i.e. reverse.

Noobiest question ever, but wtf do the sliders even mean? Like, what does general mean? I'm lost as to why you'd want to set anything to 0.

"General" is for you, I think. I think the general sliders are for the user side, but towards the bottom the momentum sliders and stuff affect both the player and the CPU.

Archived