#BarrettBarrage's Creations. || UPDATED & UPLOADED Raquel Diaz, Curt Hawkins, & Tyler Reks.

#BarrettBarrage

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if you need to go to all the trouble just add the GM suit now. Any idea on who your creating or who you're going to be updating next?

I wasn't meaning that I'll do it right away. If AJ wears a different GM outfit over the weeks, maybe I'll do another update.

As for now, I haven't had anyone else planned, but I'll see what comes up. :)

WOW just WOW! LOVE the updates

Thank you very much. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad you all like her. Raquel is uploaded by the way, so hope you guys are able to download that.

I'm also revising Tyler Reks and Curt Hawkins at the moment. I will be making changes with their newest green attire as well as making their "Heat Seekers" shirt. They should be uploaded very soon with pics to follow later. :)

Thanks for the feedback guys.

I Love what you did with my Tyler...Did you change anything formula wise? If so can you send them too me. I think we should work together on my other caws that I had in my post...just let me know if you're interested ok.

The only changes I made were removing some of the facial details due to lack of available layers. But I would interested in that. Sounds cool. :)

Awesome job as usual #BarrettBarage. You should be proud of yourself. I have managed to get the new Hawkins and Reks but I'm having trouble with Raquel Diaz because of the server. She looks as good as in game model judging by the pics you posted so I'm sure the wait will be worth it. (as usual)

• 2 weeks later...

Man, I think all your CAWs are awesome. I downloaded like ten of yours to update my roster with Y2J, JTG, Darren Young, Kaitlyn etc.

Keep doin' it good, big up.

Thank you! :)

Amazing work, sir.

Just downloaded your Jericho. And finally someone makes a Darren Young and Titus CAW. Can't wait to see your work on WWE '13 this year.

I'll definitely be around for WWE '13. I'm hoping the formulas from WWE '12 transfer over some way.

And just to let everyone know, I'm female. :lol:

First of all: Great job on each and everyone of your caws!.. They really add to the game's replay value! I downloaded a lot of your caws!

Second: I wanted to download your JTG, but when I searched for KCEEV291 on the community the only results I got ws a Chris Masters and a Jinder Mahal? Have some of your Caws gone missing from community creations?

Archived