#BarrettBarrage's Creations. || UPDATED & UPLOADED Raquel Diaz, Curt Hawkins, & Tyler Reks.

#BarrettBarrage

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you please explain to me, how you did Jimmy and Jey Uso's facial hair. Was it through PT?.

No PT was used for the facial hair. Everything is already in-game, but for Jey's "goatee" a design was used.

Okay. Thanks for answering.

Were their sideburns made through paint-tool?.

Can you please explain to me, how you did Jimmy and Jey Uso's facial hair. Was it through PT?.

No PT was used for the facial hair. Everything is already in-game, but for Jey's "goatee" a design was used.

Yes, the sideburns are made through PT.

Just a little update; currently working on JTG with his current look. I won't be creating Titus O'Neil or Darren Young (at least at the moment) since I came across good ones on PS3.

Yes, the sideburns are made through PT.

Just a little update; currently working on JTG with his current look. I won't be creating Titus O'Neil or Darren Young (at least at the moment) since I came across good ones on PS3.

Which Darren Young you found was good?

Looking good #BarrettBarrage, I just say make the logo on back on jacket look more rectangular than square.

Back of trunks is rectangular, so like that but just a little bigger.

Also, last week on NXT, JTG wore a bandana you may want to include, but that's upto you.

No idea if he's gonna continue wearing.

Archived