#BarrettBarrage's Creations. || UPDATED & UPLOADED Raquel Diaz, Curt Hawkins, & Tyler Reks.

#BarrettBarrage

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey dudes & chicks. :P

I'm back here after a brief hiatus. I took a little break from WWE 12, but if you haven't already noticed (I see a few people have) I uploaded Titus O'Neil & Darren Young, as well as an updated Johnny Curtis.

As for posting formulas, let me know who's formula you would like and I'll also post those when I can.

Checked out the new CAWs, great stuff. I also like how you always include a casual or backstage attire for your CAWs. I wish more creators would do that. It's useful for if you want to use someone as a manager or something and don't want them to just be in their ring gear.

Checked out the new CAWs, great stuff. I also like how you always include a casual or backstage attire for your CAWs. I wish more creators would do that. It's useful for if you want to use someone as a manager or something and don't want them to just be in their ring gear.

Thanks. I used to only added casual attires to the female CAWs I created but then thought I should start doing it for everybody. And it really annoyed me seeing some of the managers/valets in wrestling gear. (I'm picky like that.) So yeah, I thought it gives it a nice feel. :P

Severs suck. Can you post the pics. I was try a grab em for like 3 days. No luck.

I'll try to get pictures up as soon as I can. I wanted to get new pictures up anyway because I've been doing some updates here & there to show everyone.

Your Darren Young was on the CAW showcase today, Congrats.

Thanks, dude.

Quick question for everybody: are you guys having a hard time finding my CAWs on the community creations? I get several messages on PSN asking where a specific CAW is or that they can't find it. Is this just another problem with the servers or am I the only one experiencing this? lol

Thanks for posting that for me guys.

Just a little notice, I just uploaded a new/updated Derrick Bateman (with hair idea by TheHippopotamus) as well as an updated Kaitlyn. I'll be working on Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks next.

I take it the updated Kaitlyn is her new attire right? You know I'll be downloading that one when I get chance. :D

Archived