#BarrettBarrage's Creations. || UPDATED & UPLOADED Raquel Diaz, Curt Hawkins, & Tyler Reks.

#BarrettBarrage

Hello #BarrettBarrage I am trying to re-make your Prime Time Players CAWs on XBOX using the video formula. However I don't have the colours of the paint tools on either Darren Young or Titus O'Neil. Can you please help me by giving me the colours you used?

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Downloade PTP. HawkinsReks and Jericho.

Great. Thanks for downloading them.

Added you on psn! Thanks for the accecpt! Also, Kaitlyn was AMAZING, got her this morning!

It's not a problem all. & thanks!

love the new Aksana and kaitlyn

Thank you very much. I credited you on Aksana's face as well.

Still working on getting new pictures up, so sorry for the delay. I'm using mobile web at the moment.

I love the new updated Kaitlyn. I haven't been able to get Bateman yet but I will soon enough. I know I said it to you on PSN but I'll say it again here you really are one of the best at making CAWS on the PS3 side and it's always great to see you adding new content to CC. Keep up the excellent work. :cool:

Thanks guys! With the current string of updates I've been doing, I decided to update AJ next. As you know I like to do casual outfits for the fourth attire, so anybody have any suggestions? I'm trying to shy away from Punk/Bryan themed.

Wait until maybe Monday to see what she wears as GM of Raw. Her storyline with Bryan and Punk is over anyway.

*AJ Lee. lol

I'm glad you went with my suggestion of the pink skull attire.

It had to be the only choice seeing as the Punk/D-Bry attires were out of the question & all other attires preceding those, she wore pants, not shorts. lol

Archived