Do you think touring would help TNA?

TheNetworkZ

Every week we see Impact being held in the same building, in front of the same crowd more or less (admission is free too I believe). Hell, even the PPV's are in the same building.

Do you think leaving the Impact Zone would help TNA in any way or no? I believe it could because when they've gone somewhere else for a PPV in the past they've had a pretty good crowd showing. They are the second biggest professional wrestling company in North America and some wrestling fans know if they are coming to their city but WWE isn't any time soon, they would see TNA. They have the star power and the match quality to sell tickets for smaller venues every week along with the monthly PPV. However, some wrestlers work at TNA due to the light schedule of performing at the same place for most of the year.

What do you think, would touring hurt or help TNA?

Isn't TNA stuck in a contract with Orlando? I'm sure eventually they will do more touring and more Impacts on the road but I also wonder how many events they are forced to do because of their contract. I know Dixie has said she would like to do less PPV events but cant because of that contract.

if they need more money maybe they should stop giving free tickets at events and actually try to make some money. Also get rid of Hogan since he isn't on tv so you can stop wasting all that money on him.

they cant for the impact zone they can only charge tickets for pay per view it in one of the rules set by universal

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see why they shouldn't, they have nothing to lose at the end of the day and we could definitely end up seeing some decent crowds for a change at the IMPACT events.

Nothing to lose? A lot to lose actually.

First of all, that "if you build it, they will come" stuff doesn't apply. TNA has trouble filling up shows when they go on the road. That's expected when you consider that WWE (a much more recognizable brand) doesn't sell out every venue that they go to.

You don't want to run a television taping with a mostly empty arena. That doesn't look well to fans at home or advertisers shelling out money.

Orlando is currently the safe bet for TNA. They know that they can always get people into that small arena.

Archived