Best In The World At What I Do, (By Kung Fu)

Kung Fu

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would you think it is not wanted? Right now people are getting used to the game, and the servers arent even working, when the servers are fixed people will start to look for caws with the search buttom and leave comments.

I dont leave any comments regarding the caws because i suck at doing them, so all I can say is "This is really good" or "I dont like it" which is pretty stupid to say. Do i want this Jericho? Hell yes, not only this Jericho, I want all the caws that you or The D will create that are in my list of 50 caws who will be in my game, so please dont scrap him

My Goldberg hasn't had masses of comments yet, but you don't see me whining. :rolleyes:

How am I as you put it whining, I've simply decided that if this caw isn't wanted then my time might be better spent working on another caw or playing something else. :spas:

Maybe make some attires that haven't already been made? Then people don't have to chose..

Whatever man, seems like you've taken it to heart that people haven't responded as much as you'd of liked.

Not really, but I can take a hint from the lack of interest/feedback that the caw isn't wanted and that my time might be better spent working on something else.

In 5 days, you got 3 pages worth of replies, and as someone else said, this is with the servers down/nobodies looking for CAWs to download. That's not exactly what I call "not wanted". It does seem whiny to me, and actually makes me lower my opinion of you.

I appreciate the CAWs you make, but stop making up excuses and straight out say you don't want to finish it instead of "it's not wanted", which we all know is a lie.

My Goldberg hasn't had masses of comments yet, but you don't see me whining. :rolleyes:

How am I as you put it whining, I've simply decided that if this caw isn't wanted then my time might be better spent working on another caw or playing something else. :spas:

Maybe make some attires that haven't already been made? Then people don't have to chose..

TBH I had planned on making this attire even before you had posted yours and I shouldn't have to not make a particular attire I like just because someone else makes it.

TBH I had planned on making this attire even before you had posted yours and I shouldn't have to not make a particular attire I like just because someone else makes it.

True.

In 5 days, you got 3 pages worth of replies, and as someone else said, this is with the servers down/nobodies looking for CAWs to download. That's not exactly what I call "not wanted". It does seem whiny to me, and actually makes me lower my opinion of you.

I appreciate the CAWs you make, but stop making up excuses and straight out say you don't want to finish it instead of "it's not wanted", which we all know is a lie.

First of all I really couldn't give a :censored: what people think of me.

And secondly if you read the first post in this topic, I said that I will be finishing this caw for myself as I still need a caw for my RTW mode.

I want this caw, I think it´s the best Jericho at the moment but i´ve got no suggestions since i think all is fine.

So, may be a lot of people only are waiting to get the CAW but they don´t saying nothing.

Hope you post formula because I don´t use Live. And for the PS3 users can use it too.

I see a lot of promise in the face here, I just think you need to lose some nose width as it looks a bit too wide, change the cheek and jaw morphing as they both have a round look that Jericho doesn't have and change the lip type to something that doesn't look so rough, also make them a bit fuller. Honestly, don't scrap it, it's showing a lot of promise and it'd be a shame to just ditch it.

I see a lot of promise in the face here, I just think you need to lose some nose width as it looks a bit too wide, change the cheek and jaw morphing as they both have a round look that Jericho doesn't have and change the lip type to something that doesn't look so rough, also make them a bit fuller. Honestly, don't scrap it, it's showing a lot of promise and it'd be a shame to just ditch it.

Kung Fu 72 posts is a lot of interest but you just happened to post at the same time as Ds nothing else. but 72 posts is interest..boards are slow anyway dont know what else you expect man to be honest..Even for me rarely do topics reach 300..so upto you though man but its silly if you doing it on post count

I'd personally say stick with it and make it a classic Jericho. IMO, trhere would be high interest in a Jericho in tights not trunks, with long hair (or even the codebreaker short haired)...honestly, I'd say make the changes STG mentioned and pull this to a classic look. That would keep interest and still make it worth the time.

Archived