Best In The World At What I Do, (By Kung Fu)

Kung Fu

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U should make his recent attire before he left

I 2nd that please do a most recent attire :)

Also this Y2J caw is awesome!! Kung Fu I wouldn't change a thing face is spot on!! Love how you've brought out his features ie nose & eyes great work as usual :)

Can't wait for you to start on the attires as your P-T skills are untouchable!! Last years Lesnar, Hogan & Flair where defo the best on live, keep up the good work Thanks

It maybe the eye folds(in which i know u can't help) but something is throwing me off about the eye area. Check out the comparison pic below:

jr6wxi.jpg

From what i see here, im thinking it's the iris size of the eyes. Is there any way u can adjust that or are the eye types too limited?

Looks awesome. Will you be making trunks attires or classic ones? And this will end up on Live right? I need to have this. :cry:

His attires will be,

Attire 1, Save Me (trunks attire)

Attire 2, Codebreaker (tights attire)

Attire 3, SVR'06

Attire 4, still undecided?

And yes I will be uploading this on Xbox LIVE. :)

Codebreaker thights?

AWESOME!

I am sure that the result will be awesome!

Good luck

Holy cartoon character Kung Fu. Toooo much on the skin colored patterns and lines

Relax Zurick, I did say that it was an early preview. Update is now up. :)

I am relaxed, I just like Adam West Batman!

Also, still has that cartoon character look. Especially the eyes, chin, and bridge of the nose. I'd recommend using some patterns to highlight and shade those areas

Holy cartoon character Kung Fu. Toooo much on the skin colored patterns and lines

Also, still has that cartoon character look. Especially the eyes, chin, and bridge of the nose. I'd recommend using some patterns to highlight and shade those areas

You should play Arkham City then, it's a great game. :D

You should play Arkham City then, it's a great game. :D

I got it for 360 and PC brudda

Archived