Community Creations freezing

Yomomsizafreak

I was just coming on to post a topic about this when I saw your problem. Any word from Marcus on the issue!? I'm seriously considering taking WWE '12 back for Saints Row 3. This is just one problem after another...

I'm on 360, if that matters.

It's freezing for me too and I'm on an Xbox. I tried 3 times in a row, with or without preview pictures. They all froze up my Xbox.

I thought Community Creations was bad last year. I'm sorry, I was wrong. That was just annoying last year. This is practically non-functional. This is not a "first day" issue. They know people are going to be flooding the servers on day one. We're not living in 1997. It's not too much to expect them to be able to handle a lot of traffic, especially Community Creations. It's like surfing webpages and downloading a thumbnail. That doesn't take a lot of bandwidth. This is really inexcusable.

I brought this to Marcus yesterday at noon..he says he needs to see more cases. Well Marcus..Here you go

I would like to say I rarely say anything bad about Marcus or whoever is in charge. But REALLY? He has to wait for more for cases. Well how about this Marcus. CC sucks and is always freezing or not online, your WWE universe sucks because you have all these titles, and the glitches during RTW happen all the time. But no all that stuff is ok because you have "Predator Technology" so forget about the rest of the game now!

I've never wanted to take back a WWE game ever....till now.This freezing glitch has happened to me way too many times.I'm almost scared it might give the red ring sometime.This is unacceptable.This game with it's glitches and what not.I can tolerate match glitches hell even Universe glitches but not being able to go on CC and having it freeze is total crap and makes me think this is the end of WWE games for a bit.

There's already a thread discussing this. Please post any further issues you're having with the online mode there http://caws.ws/forum/topic/418192-attention-marcus-these-servers-are-pissing-me-off/page__st__140 Marcus posted they are deploying patches to the servers later tonight.

I've never wanted to take back a WWE game ever....till now.This freezing glitch has happened to me way too many times.I'm almost scared it might give the red ring sometime.This is unacceptable.This game with it's glitches and what not.I can tolerate match glitches hell even Universe glitches but not being able to go on CC and having it freeze is total crap and makes me think this is the end of WWE games for a bit.

Calm down drama queen,Marcus already said he is working on patches for servers&stuff including the CC freezing,wait for a few hrs!!!

On one hand I am happy this is not my game or my console on the other hand this is not a good thing. I tried to download an arena it froze. Tried again same. Decided to try downloading something else and it froze. I really hope this gets fixed soon. It also seemed like we had a lot more CAS up last year within a couple days, but here we are this year and I can't find what I want and when I do it freezes.

The game is fun, but the servers and pretty bad so far this year.

Calm down drama queen,Marcus already said he is working on patches for servers&stuff including the CC freezing,wait for a few hrs!!!

LOL that was pretty drama queen I do admit.Just was upset atm.If it gets fixed i'll be happy.Let's just hope so or the entire world will be doomed....being a sarcastic drama queen. :hqhq:

Seriously some people are retarded on this site , we have the right to be mad jacko ,this whole online bullshit is worst than last year.

Aww but Marcus said he working on it ,, *censored* Marcus ,he should have work on it since last freaking year , how long did they test this crap before the release , come on man .

You go Suck Marcus ass , suck Marcus Diiik , you like the brian blair because you half and half

i agree with him

i completely understand that there are some pretty irritating things goin on

mine keeps freezin up on me to, but just give marcus and the group some time on these things, they're tryin for us

Seriously some people are retarded on this site , we have the right to be mad jacko ,this whole online bullshit is worst than last year.

Aww but Marcus said he working on it ,, *censored* Marcus ,he should have work on it since last freaking year , how long did they test this crap before the release , come on man .

You go Suck Marcus ass , suck Marcus Diiik , you like the brian blair because you half and half

You sir are an ass! It's a new server.There are bound to be bugs. Get over it! Jesus,it's just the 2nd day,go ahead and return the game douchebag.You'll only get trade in value because you already opened it!LMAO

Archived