Community Creations freezing

Yomomsizafreak

I've never wanted to take back a WWE game ever....till now.This freezing glitch has happened to me way too many times.I'm almost scared it might give the red ring sometime.This is unacceptable.This game with it's glitches and what not.I can tolerate match glitches hell even Universe glitches but not being able to go on CC and having it freeze is total crap and makes me think this is the end of WWE games for a bit.

Calm down drama queen,Marcus already said he is working on patches for servers&stuff including the CC freezing,wait for a few hrs!!!

Seriously some people are retarded on this site , we have the right to be mad jacko ,this whole online bullshit is worst than last year.

Aww but Marcus said he working on it ,, *censored* Marcus ,he should have work on it since last freaking year , how long did they test this crap before the release , come on man .

You go Suck Marcus ass , suck Marcus Diiik , you like the brian blair because you half and half

I think you need to chill out a little bit before you end up bursting a blood vessel.

I've never wanted to take back a WWE game ever....till now.This freezing glitch has happened to me way too many times.I'm almost scared it might give the red ring sometime.This is unacceptable.This game with it's glitches and what not.I can tolerate match glitches hell even Universe glitches but not being able to go on CC and having it freeze is total crap and makes me think this is the end of WWE games for a bit.

Calm down drama queen,Marcus already said he is working on patches for servers&stuff including the CC freezing,wait for a few hrs!!!

Seriously some people are retarded on this site , we have the right to be mad jacko ,this whole online bullshit is worst than last year.

Aww but Marcus said he working on it ,, *censored* Marcus ,he should have work on it since last freaking year , how long did they test this crap before the release , come on man .

You go Suck Marcus ass , suck Marcus Diiik , you like the brian blair because you half and half

You sir are an ass! It's a new server.There are bound to be bugs. Get over it! Jesus,it's just the 2nd day,go ahead and return the game douchebag.You'll only get trade in value because you already opened it!LMAO

You sir are a gay just like Marcus ,Tank and all these fags at THQ

You sir are an ass! It's a new server.There are bound to be bugs. Get over it! Jesus,it's just the 2nd day,go ahead and return the game douchebag.You'll only get trade in value because you already opened it!LMAO

You sir are a gay just like Marcus ,Tank and all these fags at THQ

Man, it's like "Lord of the Flies" in here, let's not turn on eachother yet. Though quite frankly I don't have much faith in them fixing the servers at this point, they already have our money, for all we know they're on their way to Mexico with a briefcase full of our cash and some cheap prescription meds waiting for them on the other side of the border...

Anybody that defends THQ and freaking Marcus in this situation, is IDIOTIC. Marcus can't do anything. He is a COMMUNITY MANAGER, aka, the guy who releases statements when there is a problem. I like that someone from THQ humors us, but this whole idea that he is "working hard for us," is naive. We shouldnt be waiting for a patch, it is supposed to be tested, and the servers shouldve been stress tested.

This is ridiculous, simple as that. I payed 60 bucks for a game that is supposed to work correctly, not freeze my xbox every time I try to use one of the advertised features.

Anybody that defends THQ and freaking Marcus in this situation, is IDIOTIC. Marcus can't do anything. He is a COMMUNITY MANAGER, aka, the guy who releases statements when there is a problem. I like that someone from THQ humors us, but this whole idea that he is "working hard for us," is naive. We shouldnt be waiting for a patch, it is supposed to be tested, and the servers shouldve been stress tested.

This is ridiculous, simple as that. I payed 60 bucks for a game that is supposed to work correctly, not freeze my xbox every time I try to use one of the advertised features.

I totally agree with you.

Archived