MMA General Discussion Thread

Ernez

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yoel Romero might have become my favorite fighter. So explosive for his size. I don't know if it was Browne being one dimentional or what but Werdum looked excellent against him in every aspect it could just be Browne was riding a hot streak but *Censored* im worried.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Watching this Invicta FC event makes me apperciate the UFC announce team(s) a hell of a lot more. The one fight got really slow and had alot of feeling out and the announcers kind of called it out as being boring. While it is sometimes most announcers would talk about the tatics being used or past fights something more then nervous giggling and talking about how its the least exciting fight of the night.

Ronda is so *censored*ing good. And of course Cyborg acts all mighty again :lol: bitch gtfo

Also, I thought Cat's post fight interview was incredibly odd

How was it weird? Cat had a really tough road to her fight with Rousey. She earned the title shot, got hurt, her husband died and it all ended with a :14 second loss.

Rousey is probably the best fighter in the entire UFC...male or female. Also, it's no wonder how she maintains her spot as the most attractive female fighter; She just tears her opponents arms off before they can touch her.

I like Rousey more than them but I think Jones and Cain are better. Although Cain is debatable, I suppose, in relatives. Jones though. Possibly the GOAT.

Ronda is so *censored*ing good. And of course Cyborg acts all mighty again :lol: bitch gtfo

Also, I thought Cat's post fight interview was incredibly odd

How was it weird? Cat had a really tough road to her fight with Rousey. She earned the title shot, got hurt, her husband died and it all ended with a :14 second loss.

Because Rogan kept asking her the same question, she was clearly not in a state to get it together and even before seeing that's the case, after that fight and her road to the fight it was obvious this was a bad idea.

Archived