MMA General Discussion Thread

Ernez

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankie and Faber were meant to be coaches but they couldn't agree on which weight class to fight at. BJ got lucky in that he rang up Dana and told him he wanted to fight Frankie at the right time. Sure it doesn't make much sense, but I'm still excited to see both of them coach and then fight.

It just seems like a waste of a season. I saw Edgar beat Penn twice in a row. Penn hasn't fought probably a year and a half when the fight comes around what makes me want to see this. Sonnen vs Wandi should have been the coaches. Sonnen reading poems and Wandi just yelling like the crazy man he is.

Nate Diaz just tweeted that he's dropping out of his fight with Gray Maynard at the TUF18 finale because he has a high school reunion that night. I don't know if it's serious or not, but if so that's hilarious. He never really struck as the kind of person who would finish high school.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Uncle Creepy, who found him and has been in hospital with him, and Ariel Helwani have both stated that he's not dead yet, but the outlook isn't too good. If his brain shows no signs of activity in the next few hours, the hospital is taking him off life support. Basically, he needs a miracle.

Archived