If WWE Superstars were English Premier League teams

HeLLBlaZer#14

They'll lose when it's not expected. The Premier League is full of freak results. Christmas will tell us a hell of a lot. As for the City match, Jose will have a plan to nullify them.

Agreed they will lose. But that doesn't mean us lot will take advantage ahaha.

I also agree that Christmas will really tell us how long this title race will last. Obviously i hope they slip up (Chelsea boy here) but i just don't see how they will. Although they have the past two seasons and Stones will be missing the next 4-6 weeks. So lets hope i'm wrong!

And to Mourinho. I think he will have a plan, but his plan will be more likely to be securing that point which doesn't help with the gap.

Last thing we all need is a title race finishing by March/April. However the race for top 4 is going to be extremely tight this year i reckon. Anyone of the top 6 could finish inside the top 4.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man United - Roman Reigns both successful and majority of fans love to see them lose or fail through pure hatred for them
Leciester City - Elias samson no one gives this team to get over or do anything and yet they come out of no where
Chelsea - Kevin Owens Both great at what they do fans want to boo them but their talent is appreciated by fans
Liverpool - AJ Styles Consistently at the top you know what youll get

United - Cena

Chelsea - Reigns

Liverpool - Kane

Arsenal - Randy Orton

Spurs - Sami Zayn

City - Braun or Lesnar

(Kane should be Tottenham tbh)

oh my god kirky double-you tea eff thought you was dead el oh el

Uo29w6b.png

That sig though :wub:

Class in and out of the arena, clear brilliance and can deliver on the big stage. All the things Liverpool are not.

Man United - Roman Reigns both successful and majority of fans love to see them lose or fail through pure hatred for them

Leciester City - Elias samson no one gives this team to get over or do anything and yet they come out of no where

Chelsea - Kevin Owens Both great at what they do fans want to boo them but their talent is appreciated by fans

Lmao Liverpool consistently at the top?

AJ Styles as Liverpool? If anything I'd put him with Manchester City.

Don't you dare. AJ Styles doesn't induce me to almost dissolve my stomach in it's own acid.

Cena as United is a good one since they're former top of the table/card and now are glorified mid carder/table

I can read the hope in your voice - United are still top of the line kiddo. Jose has a plan.

Cena as United is a good one since they're former top of the table/card and now are glorified mid carder/table

I can read the hope in your voice - United are still top of the line kiddo. Jose has a plan.

That sure explains the last few finishes in the table

That sure explains the last few finishes in the table

Moyes set us back a few years, but we're on the way back. Losing Pogba hurt us, but he and Zlatan are a huge boost.

Didn't Moyes get more points and get future in the UCL than LVG?

He got further in the Champions league because the way he played suited Europe (which he then blew by playing a one legged Rooney against Bayern)

Archived