88 replies to this topic

#41 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Terra Force

• Members
  • 7,376 posts
  • SEN (PS3): WarGreymon77

Posted 10 December 2015 - 08:09 PM

My arena upload slots are full, and my shows are at 18/20.  But I created some new ones anyway! (NOT uploaded as of yet)

Old School WCW (based on The Great American Bash 1990)

I love how beautiful this came out!  But I thought the side curtains should be blue, so I changed one set of lights, resulting in the second screenshot.

I9ryN2w.jpg

zraNWAU.jpg

NWA 1980s (based on Starrcade 1988)

I didn't know whether to make a tiny venue, maybe darken the crowd... But I'm good with this.  I was shocked to discover that Starrcade '88 had no floor mats.  This was before Bill Watts.

BV6KF39.jpg

EDIT: I'm also working on the Bischoff era D-Show, WCW Pro Wrestling.  The pecking order went like

1. Monday Nitro
  2. Thunder
  3. Saturday Night
  4. WCW Pro
  5. stuff that I didn't know about, like Worldwide.

Edited by WarGreymon77, 11 December 2015 - 12:15 AM.

#42 fallofparadise

fallofparadise

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,128 posts
  • Gamertag: fallofparadise
  • SEN (PS3): XmortaldivineX

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:01 AM

I like the WCW old school arena! When it's gonna be uploaded?

#43 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Terra Force

• Members
  • 7,376 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 04:40 AM

Well, it's complicated.  I've reached my maximum uploads.  I think I might upload it as a show.  That or I'll replace the Shotgun Saturday Night arena or Road Wild '98 with it.

Note: I noticed a random glitch with some of my arenas tonight.  During entrances, the titantron or some other random stage part gets shoved into a bizarre place.  But there's an easy fix!  Go into CAA "Edit", do absolutely nothing, and click accept.  The glitch only happens during exhibition or similar modes, and there's no way to predict it.

#44 HovaThaGod32

HovaThaGod32

Opener

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 05:16 AM

Well, it's complicated.  I've reached my maximum uploads.  I think I might upload it as a show.  That or I'll replace the Shotgun Saturday Night arena or Road Wild '98 with it.

Note: I noticed a random glitch with some of my arenas tonight.  During entrances, the titantron or some other random stage part gets shoved into a bizarre place.  But there's an easy fix!  Go into CAA "Edit", do absolutely nothing, and click accept.  The glitch only happens during exhibition or similar modes, and there's no way to predict it.

idk if it's the same on PS4 as it is XB1, but you should try creating a new profile with your PSN. On Xbox One it allowed me to create a new GT that shares xbox live via my primary account. Only thing I had to do for 2K16 was buy the unlock accelerator because certain sets are locked at the start of the game and I'm not doing showcase over.

Edited by HovaThaGod32, 11 December 2015 - 05:17 AM.

#45 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Terra Force

• Members
  • 7,376 posts

Posted 11 December 2015 - 09:29 AM

I'll have to get back to you on the new stuff, but, inspired by the recent patch, I just uploaded (same slot) revision #3 of WCW Saturday Night.  Many improvements.  I only wish I didn't need to restart its download count at zero.  But it's for a good cause.  I believe I've perfected WCW Saturday Night.

#46 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Terra Force

• Members
  • 7,376 posts

Posted 12 December 2015 - 11:54 PM

Old School WCW uploaded as arena and show.  NWA 1980s uploaded only as a show, at least for now.

#47 ksdixon

ksdixon

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 555 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 04:53 AM

how do you deal with the stage elements not being very editable, leading to WWE logos plastered on things and you not being able to remove them?

in cases where you apply a giant entrance stage image onto a video screen (most notably the video screen with the spotlights underneath it). How do you get away with the entrance turning into a wrestler's entrance video or minitron during entrances? You haven't had to manually go-in and edit all the wrestlers entrances to not show minitron or titantron have you? That would suck.

#48 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Terra Force

• Members
  • 7,376 posts

Posted 13 December 2015 - 05:34 AM

how do you deal with the stage elements not being very editable, leading to WWE logos plastered on things and you not being able to remove them?

in cases where you apply a giant entrance stage image onto a video screen (most notably the video screen with the spotlights underneath it). How do you get away with the entrance turning into a wrestler's entrance video or minitron during entrances? You haven't had to manually go-in and edit all the wrestlers entrances to not show minitron or titantron have you? That would suck.

Patch 1.03 fixed that problem.  My screenshots here demonstrate the difference.  It looks best at a distance, but still a major improvement.

http://caws.ws/forum...3-is-out/page-4

#49 NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep

HURT! HEAL!

• Members
  • 5,054 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NegativeCr33p_94
  • Steam ID: NegativeCreep
  • Twitter: @N3gativeCr33p

Posted 15 December 2015 - 12:04 AM

Amazing.

That Nitro arena has me marking out big time over here.  lol

#50 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Terra Force

• Members
  • 7,376 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 08:58 AM

I wanted to go to bed early tonight, but those plans died when I got this idea...  You see, I was satisfied with my Thunder, but I just kept looking at all of that blank, open space.  The "weird metal things" on Thunder's stage are always a challenge, and getting a clear view of them for use in this game is harder than you'd think.  You know where I got these from (the pictures on both sides of the entrance door)?  Raven's entrance from WCW/nWo Thunder, from a YouTube video.

a4qBNsV.jpg

Do you think that I should make the side curtains by the stage a dark gray instead of blue?  I think so.  Possibly black or close to it.

Note to self: Darken canvas a bit, make apron the same color, try to add stage lights.

Edited by WarGreymon77, 15 December 2015 - 09:16 AM.

#51 Jtown4life

Jtown4life

Jobber

• Members
  • 180 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Jtownplaya

Posted 15 December 2015 - 06:13 PM

Looks amazing. Are these up yet

#52 Mherpstreith

Mherpstreith

New Talent

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 07:20 PM

how do you change the nameplate on your arena's......I cant figure out how to use custom logo's beyond the generic ones.

#53 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Terra Force

• Members
  • 7,376 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:21 PM

Progress update. I'm not sure how to proceed with these stage lights. I could take 'em or leave 'em. It's hard to make circles on the floor look like real lights.

LJbYJqX.jpg
1wzyi5e.jpg
KeAbwKT.jpg

Looks amazing. Are these up yet

Monday Nitro, WCW Saturday Night, all 1997 WCW PPVs, Clash of the Champions 1997, WWF SmackDown!, Shotgun Saturday Night (show only), Sunday Night Heat, Old School WCW, NWA 1980s (show only), and WCW/nWo SuperBrawl 1998 are all uploaded. Thunder V2 on page 1 of this topic is up as well, but I'm planning to replace it with version 3, seen here.

how do you change the nameplate on your arena's......I cant figure out how to use custom logo's beyond the generic ones.

Create a show, click show logo, go to custom (R1). The custom logo has to be 512x512.

Edited by WarGreymon77, 15 December 2015 - 09:30 PM.

#54 Mherpstreith

Mherpstreith

New Talent

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 December 2015 - 09:27 PM

got it

Edited by Mherpstreith, 15 December 2015 - 09:32 PM.

#55 NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep

HURT! HEAL!

• Members
  • 5,054 posts
  • SEN (PS3): NegativeCr33p_94
  • Steam ID: NegativeCreep
  • Twitter: @N3gativeCr33p

Posted 15 December 2015 - 10:12 PM

'Possibly black or something close to it' gets my vote...

#56 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Terra Force

• Members
  • 7,376 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 09:59 AM

I nixed the floor lights idea, but... It's back and better than ever before! World Championship Wrestling presents the original blue show, Thursday THUNDER!! I'm tellin' you, this arena looks sweet in-game! In case you couldn't tell, I thought Thunder was cool back in the day. Not quite as cool as Nitro, but definitely a unique aesthetic.

#57 Muur

Muur

Junosona

• Members
  • 33,130 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 16 December 2015 - 01:37 PM

I clicked this thinking it would be a Wargeymon arena

I am disappointed

#58 HovaThaGod32

HovaThaGod32

Opener

• Members
  • 396 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 05:47 PM

I nixed the floor lights idea, but... It's back and better than ever before! World Championship Wrestling presents the original blue show, Thursday THUNDER!! I'm tellin' you, this arena looks sweet in-game! In case you couldn't tell, I thought Thunder was cool back in the day. Not quite as cool as Nitro, but definitely a unique aesthetic.

If only you could tilt the stage at an angle the way Thunder's set was. Pretty cool approach to it.

#59 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Terra Force

• Members
  • 7,376 posts

Posted 16 December 2015 - 07:31 PM

If only you could tilt the stage at an angle the way Thunder's set was. Pretty cool approach to it.

With the way entrances are done, I bet even a Yuke's arena wouldn't be tilted like that.

I clicked this thinking it would be a Wargeymon arena

I am disappointed

Lol.  I don't really do a lot of fantasy stuff.  I'm full-on WCW mode for this game.

#60 Muur

Muur

Junosona

• Members
  • 33,130 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:14 PM

WCW and Wargreymon are yellow, that sorta counts