WWE Show Discussion Thread

Faster Than Light

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was truly hoping he would say Zack Ryder

So was I. He didn't even ask the crowd's opinion on him.

#GiveRyderAFairChance

#VinceHatesRyder

ryder doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the wwe title atm, he hasn't been relevant in ages

True, but it would have been nice to have seen Cena ask the crowd's opinion of Zack.

same here, i mean he still gets a decent pop despite not being relevant, and im surprised the brawler didn't get a mention just for the luls

What the heck was the Brawler doing out there anyways? Shoulda had Doink the Clown out there.

He's dead.

In all seriousness, WWE couldnt have picked a better location for a follow up to an excellent PPV. Brooklyn crowd gave post Mania crowd of this year a run for its money.

They were good but not that good...

#GiveRyderAFairChance

#VinceHatesRyder

ryder doesn't deserve to be anywhere near the wwe title atm, he hasn't been relevant in ages

True, but it would have been nice to have seen Cena ask the crowd's opinion of Zack.

same here, i mean he still gets a decent pop despite not being relevant, and im surprised the brawler didn't get a mention just for the luls

What the heck was the Brawler doing out there anyways? Shoulda had Doink the Clown out there.

He's dead.

and well they were in brooklyn, but im surprised he wasn't mentioned, kind of pointless otherwise

Cena could've turned heel, I'm pissed. It was the perfect opportunity

Never gonna happen. WWE feels the need to keep him as the top promotional superstar they have. Whether Bryan is more popular or not. Which I think he is! Those loud yes chants make that plain as day!

#GiveRyderAFairChance

#VinceHatesRyder

He's dead.

Several peoole have played Doink. Just put someone else in the costume.

#GiveRyderAFairChance

#VinceHatesRyder

He's dead.

and well they were in brooklyn, but im surprised he wasn't mentioned, kind of pointless otherwise

So true. So true.

#GiveRyderAFairChance

#VinceHatesRyder

He's dead.

Several peoole have played Doink. Just put someone else in the costume.

#GiveRyderAFairChance

#VinceHatesRyder

He's dead.

So true. So true.

Pretty sure it was established weeks ago that that will never happen, to respect the guy who originated the gimmick.

And the Wyatt promo makes sense if you actually know what they're talking about and the aim of the group.

Archived