Kassius Ohno by ShatterTheSky -UPLOADED- 11/15/12.

ShatterTheSky

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay, so there's some good news and some bad news. Good news: I finished two more of his attires and will post pictures soon. Bad news: the boots for the camo attire will not be accurate, as I'm maxed out on layers and not a single piece of this CAW right now is expendable. I'll get them as close as I can with being able to place only one logo on each boot.

I'd make the green attire a bit darker, and I feel like his face is a bit too... I don't know, primitive maybe? I'd suggest you make his nose slightly slimmer and maybe reduce the designlines.

The green attire isn't that bright in game, but I feel it's too bright anyway, so I'll be sure to fix that. In regards to the face, I'll see what I can do about the designs and the nose.

I've seen him wear a light blue and orange attire recently

Any pictures that you suppose you could post?

Can't post them without permission but you can find them on this site http://sunsetflipphotography.com/

Okay, I'll be sure to give them a look.

This looks really nice! My only advice would be to make the transparency on the nose design like 50-65 to get some of the skin detail in it so it blends nicely. Then maybe throw some black circles on it for the nostrils if you have the layers.

Other than that the PT's turned out looking awesome and it's really cool to see Hero acknowledge the CAW, it def deserves it.

One suggestion about the green attire, its too bright and the color is a little off, make it a little lighter and a tad bit darker. I found a perfect color for it. Make the green wristband's color x110 41 200 and make the Trunks x110 29 150 that looks almost exactly like the green in the picture.

tumblr_m8kj6uhZGO1r79q7ho2_250.jpg

Archived