Confirmed Information & Roster Chat

Dazman™

On the confirmed roster part..What about people like Ken Shamrock/Steve Blackman/DDP/NAO/X-Pac&Maybe Lita?

Ken Shamrock&Steve Blackman-An MMA magazine claims they are in WWE'13

DDP-An ESPN article about DDP claims he's in&DDP himself tweeted he's in before taking it down

NAO-Road Dogg tweeted twice that he&Billy Gunn are in

X-Pac-Tweeted he's in

Lita-Tweeted she's in But now there's rumors that she backed out

I didn't post these tweets in my thread cause it's not confirmed by THQ But it's some kind of confirmations right?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the confirmed roster part..What about people like Ken Shamrock/Steve Blackman/DDP/NAO/X-Pac&Maybe Lita?

Ken Shamrock&Steve Blackman-An MMA magazine claims they are in WWE'13

DDP-An ESPN article about DDP claims he's in&DDP himself tweeted he's in before taking it down

NAO-Road Dogg tweeted twice that he&Billy Gunn are in

X-Pac-Tweeted he's in

Lita-Tweeted she's in But now there's rumors that she backed out

I didn't post these tweets in my thread cause it's not confirmed by THQ But it's some kind of confirmations right?

I will only update the confirmed roster when THQ confirm them. We'll probably have to wait for the roster reveal for anyone else to be added to the list though.

Nice to see my work went to use! :)

Im looking forward to SummerSlam week to get some new gameplay and hopefully a little more news about the new * Attitude* Mode.

Again bro sorry I wen off on u last night..

Great thread,I ain't good at all at layout stuff and so I apologize for my thread being so plain&confusing !!,So will mine be closed and should I post future tweet info on here?

So... who hear plans to use Tyson for just jobbing?

If I don't pre order this year then he wont be in my game at all. I refuse to pay for him as DLC.

What IF(likely)he's free DLC later on?

I'll keep it open seeing as how I don't have Twitter and you see info that I don't unless you would rather just post any info I miss in here and I'll add it to the first post. Just let me know what you'd rather do.

It's doubtful but if he's free I'll download him and have him job out to the entire roster.

Looks like Maxine won't be in the game... she just reportedly quit the wwe..

http://www.wrestling-news.net/report-wwe-company/12203/

i only posted it because it sort of is relevant but wasn't thread worthy

Not me. Tyson Kidd was my jobber for 12, So if he is in(doubt it) he will be my jobber in 13.

I was referring to Mike Tyson. Tyson Kidd is beast.

Not me. Tyson Kidd was my jobber for 12, So if he is in(doubt it) he will be my jobber in 13.

I was referring to Mike Tyson. Tyson Kidd is beast.

I know, I was just stating who my jobber was/is. I would actually use Mike Tyson for a storyline..

I actually thought the above comments were about tyson kidd too, and not about mike tyson.

I'll just use iron mike as an enforcer/bodyguard who occasionally competes....or manages....or appears as "friend of the champ" behind the scenes in story designer.

Tyson kidd, either give him a gimmick thats entertaining, or job him out or file him under a "not in use" brand i'll make for those i dont want to play as nor pop up in my universe.

Release Dates:

US: 10/30/2012

EU: 11/02/2012

Could we not have the release date for Europe

correctly listed?

02/11/2012

After all we are not backward Americans! ;-)

Ta

U

UMMM what u put is backwardS

THE CORRECT WAY WOULD BE

US 10/30/2012 for oct 30 2012

What you on about?

Correct dates start with the DAY - Month -Year not as USA have it as Month - Day- Year - Thats just silly!

So as I said originally the European date should read as DAY-Month-Year because that's how we tell the date (properly) :bushwack:

I changed the UK release date for you so I hope it makes you feel better now it's the other way around. I'm from the UK and honestly I don't see what difference it made. It's hardly like it was going to be released on the 11th February.

Exactly I didn't think it mattered

So, servers are same as last year?

That means they won't work, right?

Still there is a lot of good stuff confirmed. Will have to see it plays out.

With attitude era though, Rock and DX have to be in. Hopefully Rock will have classic an modern attires. Same for DX and Jericho really

Thanks for the info guys!

actually, that means nothing. THQ said they realized they underestimated what needed 2 be done for the servers to work correctly(or at all). granted that THQ should have went in depth with NEW servers the first time, but they didn't. they said they were working on the servers more(or they should)

So, servers are same as last year?

That means they won't work, right?

Still there is a lot of good stuff confirmed. Will have to see it plays out.

With attitude era though, Rock and DX have to be in. Hopefully Rock will have classic an modern attires. Same for DX and Jericho really

Thanks for the info guys!

My understandiing of it was that they are using the same server but have fixed the problem that was preventing it from working properly last year.

If I don't pre order this year then he wont be in my game at all. I refuse to pay for him as DLC.

Tyson Kidd is DLC?

I can only hope he is usable in Storyline Designer (if it's in the final game) by THQ making DLC playable online.

Other than that I think I'll stick with WWE'12 if that's the case.

Tyson Kidd is DLC?

I can only hope he is usable in Storyline Designer (if it's in the final game) by THQ making DLC playable online.

Other than that I think I'll stick with WWE'12 if that's the case.

He said he was referring to Mike Tyson in another post. I thought that was obvious though.

Archived