Alicia Botch Fox

Broski Barrage

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I swear Alcia Fox can never hit her Scissor's kick or her flip leg drop without botching it. I think wwe should either give her a new finsher or send her back to fcw to learn how to hit her finsher without almost injuring someone like Nattie or Beth Phoenix.

I've been saying this for a long time, but then I'll get all the Alicia Fox marks on the forum flaming on me saying, "oh, it's not a botch, it's her own variation of the move", which I've called bs on, numerous times. All in & all, I completely agree with you.

Yeah, just wait until she botches and seriously hurts someone, "her own variation" will get her canned.

She's gonna end up killing someone one day. Gosh she needs improvement.

That's the thing though, she debuted in 2006... and she hasn't improved. >_>

Which is really sad, because the only way that WWE will ever realize they made a mistake pushing her is when she ends up crippling someone, because that woman can not pull off a scissor kick to save her life.

I swear Alcia Fox can never hit her Scissor's kick or her flip leg drop without botching it. I think wwe should either give her a new finsher or send her back to fcw to learn how to hit her finsher without almost injuring someone like Nattie or Beth Phoenix.

I've been saying this for a long time, but then I'll get all the Alicia Fox marks on the forum flaming on me saying, "oh, it's not a botch, it's her own variation of the move", which I've called bs on, numerous times. All in & all, I completely agree with you.

Yeah, just wait until she botches and seriously hurts someone, "her own variation" will get her canned.

Exactly, which she'll end up doing sooner or later. I mean she already botched her flipping legdrop that nearly seriously hurt Beth Phoenix.

Archived