LMFAO

Cranky Vince™

A friend and I just went to the airport to pick up another friend of ours who works there in the lobby. He works at the rush gate where most of the famous people come through. He has met GSP numerous times and countless other celebs and athletes. What happened today was beyond funny, though. I don't know why but Undertaker is here in Montreal and we got a chance to meet him when he was coming through one the gates. Star struck I guess, my friend ran up to him and screamed "Hey Mark what's up".

.... Boy did he make a mistake.

Taker turned around and gave him one the most nastiest looks ever and started going off on him saying stuff like "Boy, do I know you? Mark? You callin' me Mark? Am I your friend boy?" Me and my friend burst out in laughter cuz the guy nearly shit his pants when he was getting bitched at by Taker. After that he goes " I'm sorry Undertaker sir I'm just a huge fan" to which Taker replies "There we go. Undertaker. That's my name to you, son."

I guess some people take it personal when you adress them a certain way. That shit was funny nonethless.

[quote name='Your Superbeast' timestamp='1291167781' post='7767446']
[quote name='Mutοh' timestamp='1291166841' post='7767408']
God damn marks thinking they can run around calling wrestlers by their real names. Call Punk "Phil" in public(Pre WWE) he'll beat your ass lmao.
[/quote]
Probably what AustinFan did...
[/quote]
Wait what? o_O

God damn marks thinking they can run around calling wrestlers by their real names. Call Punk "Phil" in public(Pre WWE) he'll beat your ass lmao.
[/quote]
[/quote]

LMAO!

[/quote]
[/quote]

Uh-oh, now were gonna get another essay with AustinFan saying you're wrong.

[/quote]
[/quote]

LMFAO

[/quote]
[/quote]
LMAO :lol:

Hilarious. :XD:

[/quote]
[/quote]

LOL.

Archived