Randy Orton Injury Update, Cena Comments on Bourne, Kutcher-RAW

AustinFan

[quote]Partial source: F4Wonline.com

- John Cena wrote the following on Twitter last night about Evan Bourne: "CeNation. Evan is for real. I have always felt he has been overlooked, and it was a privlidge to be his team mate."

- It's believed that Ashton Kutcher's segments on last night's RAW were taped over the weekend in Los Angeles.

- Randy Orton was told over the weekend that he shouldn't be wrestling for three weeks. Orton isn't expected to take many bumps over the next few weeks leading up to Fatal 4 Way. [/quote]

Credit:PwPix.net

[url="http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/277390700.php"]http://www.pwpix.net/pwpixnews/headlines/277390700.php[/url]

Thank God, finally someone in WWE gives Bourne some recognition he deserves, lets hope it leads to something good for him. Also too bad for Orton, hope that he's able to recover quickly from this unfortunate injury.

[quote name='King Tortra' date='01 June 2010 - 12:19 PM' timestamp='1275409184' post='7323458']
Bourne should have a heel turn. I mean, he was a good heel as Matt Sydal, and i took him a lot more seriously. I just don't like the way he acts, but he's a real charm in the ring. Glad he's getting pushed :cool:
[/quote]

Evan Bourne? As a heel? Cant see that happening. His high pitched mouse voice is better as a face; He could only be a heel if he doesn't talk.

Turning Evan Bourne heel would be one of the stupidest decisions in a long long time.

[quote]- It's believed that Ashton Kutcher's segments on last night's RAW were taped over the weekend in Los Angeles. [/quote]

I thought that. The way the camera was, it didnt seem live. So what's with the report saying how he was well-received backstage and talked to everyone prior to the show? Bullshit?

[quote name='Rated J' date='01 June 2010 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1275410464' post='7323498']
when he comes out doing that peace sign. I just don't take him seriously.
[/quote]
He's even got the a small peace symbol on his tights, although it's on one leg instead of both. Daizee Haze may need to look into gimmick infringement.

[quote name='Coach' date='01 June 2010 - 11:31 AM' timestamp='1275409863' post='7323483']
[quote name='King Tortra' date='01 June 2010 - 12:19 PM' timestamp='1275409184' post='7323458']
Bourne should have a heel turn. I mean, he was a good heel as Matt Sydal, and i took him a lot more seriously. I just don't like the way he acts, but he's a real charm in the ring. Glad he's getting pushed :cool:
[/quote]

Evan Bourne? As a heel? Cant see that happening. His high pitched mouse voice is better as a face; He could only be a heel if he doesn't talk.
[/quote]Well, he was a good heel when he was Matt Sydal. And he had the same "high pitched mouse voice".

[quote name='cashmaster' date='01 June 2010 - 09:55 AM' timestamp='1275411317' post='7323519']
I'm hoping we can see Evan Bourne Vs. John Cena next week on RAW.
[/quote]
There's a better chance it will be Evan Bourne vs. Edge or Sheamus. Hopefully he'll be in the main event again. :D

[quote name='GODstandard' date='01 June 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1275410864' post='7323509']
Turning Evan Bourne heel would be one of the stupidest decisions in a long long time.

[quote]- It's believed that Ashton Kutcher's segments on last night's RAW were taped over the weekend in Los Angeles. [/quote]

I thought that. The way the camera was, it didnt seem live. So what's with the report saying how he was well-received backstage and talked to everyone prior to the show? Bullshit?
[/quote]

just becouse it was taped doesnt mean he wasnt there in person backstage

[quote name='GODstandard' date='01 June 2010 - 05:47 PM' timestamp='1275410864' post='7323509']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[quote name='Approved (Y)' date='01 June 2010 - 05:14 PM' timestamp='1275426856' post='7323930']
[quote name='cashmaster' date='01 June 2010 - 09:55 AM' timestamp='1275411317' post='7323519']
I'm hoping we can see Evan Bourne Vs. John Cena next week on RAW.
[/quote]
There's a better chance it will be [b]Evan Bourne vs. Edge[/b] or Sheamus. Hopefully he'll be in the main event again. :D
[/quote]
Would make RAW AMAZING!!!

[quote name='.Highlightâ„¢' date='01 June 2010 - 07:42 PM' timestamp='1275439366' post='7324280']
Didn't he write a blog a few months ago about asking for a release and how much he hated WWE? And NOW he gets pushed [img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/bigsmile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

I never heard of that, probably not true.

Anyways I hope Evan wins some US gold

[quote name='.Highlightâ„¢' date='01 June 2010 - 08:42 PM' timestamp='1275439366' post='7324280']
Didn't he write a blog a few months ago about asking for a release and how much he hated WWE? And NOW he gets pushed [img]http://caws.ws/forum/public/style_emoticons/default/bigsmile.gif[/img]
[/quote]

He didn't write that. It was fake.

[quote name='.Highlightâ„¢' date='01 June 2010 - 08:42 PM' timestamp='1275439366' post='7324280']
[/quote]

It was proven false because since it was written on myspace, and Evan wasn't on Myspace for a while at the time

Archived