WWE A&E Specials( new Biography stories and WWE’s Most Wanted Treasures) coming this April

Ziggy Vercetti

I loved the Booker T bio, they went in deep into his early life and struggles for a good chunk of this before even getting to his wrestling career. Thankfully a lot less talking heads compared to the Macho Man one. They only got his family for the first half of it, then they slowly introduced JBL (who knew they were so close), then a bunch of WCW names and Vince popped in for a sec. They ended it on a high note with his family life as if he retired after the King Booker stuff which is fine. I feel like they could've gone into his commentary run for a second lmao

Nice to see Booker got the combo deal last night cause the Treasures episode is also on him. Bout to watch that right now... I'm gonna be honest, I didn't even attempt to find Lawler's episode last week. But Booker's should be good lol

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately wasn't able to find the Shawn Michaels one, but I watched the Warrior one from last night. They made him look pretty good compared to Macho Man. That said, he left and came back to the WWF more times than I thought. Vince was ruthless in the letter he wrote back to him about his list of demands. "Hulk Hogan is a living legend, but you are a living legend only in your mind." Goddamn. :lol:

His firing when they found him doing steroids after the lawsuit was definitely his fault, but I felt the second firing after the passing of his father could've been handled better. Vince found the time off weird cause Warrior and his father didn't have much of a relationship, but who's to say how that shit hit him afterwards. I don't know, but he seems to have been lost after that. They just completely skipped over his WCW run cause that just goes without saying lol

Then we get to his controversies, which I'm surprised they touched at all. I thought his views were just exposed on his vlogs he would do about Hogan. No clue he had public mental breakdowns at college campuses. Even then students knew beforehand and would laugh at the stupid things he would say. They'd get into arguments with him, demanding he apologize for his views. Seems to have drove him mad. From the looks of it, the Destruction of the Ultimate Warrior DVD (which came out the same year) seems to have only been made as a response to that to get any stink off of them. It's crazy.

Dana Warrior seems to have blamed it on this radio show he was hooked on at the time for his views. Then they just kinda move on from that into his HOF speech. We get the same old how this was healing for him to patch things up with Vince and Hulk. We don't really get a follow-up on if his views ever changed or anything. It just kinda ends with them saying well his children are his legacy and it looks like the younger one may get into wrestling.

Watching the Bret doc. So far so good, I'm just mad they're reusing the WWE Story Time cartoons for some of these stories. :lol:

Now that I'm finished, this one might be my favorite one. A happy ending for someone who went through some shit.

• 2 months later...
24 minutes ago, BestInTheWorld614 said:

Honestly if they just went through the Warehouse itself, I’m sure it would still be a good show.

Yes it would but don't claim the show is there in search of Lost WWE items when they know exactly who has it every time at least they go to random people's prices looking for stuff it'll be unexpected and a surprise at least on the show

Archived