WWE A&E Specials( new Biography stories and WWE’s Most Wanted Treasures) coming this April

Ziggy Vercetti

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So did anybody watch this? Unfortunately I don't have A&E, but hopefully they worked out a deal where it'll be on hulu or peacock.

Next week is on Roddy Piper.

So I downloaded the A&E app, it looks like you're able to watch with ads, no problem. Search Biography for the docs though cause they didn't pop up under WWE. Gonna check this Treasure show later. :D

You know cornet on his YouTube channel reviewed the first episode and I kind of agree with them on what he was talking about the treasure wasn't really lost they actually go to the person's house that they actually have it I don't know I guess I was expecting the show be more like American pickers or toy hunter where they don't know what they're going to find when they get there it's still a good show I like it

I watched the Foley episode of 'Treasures' on demand, and it was pretty cool. I don't see the Austin Biography anywhere on there...which makes no sense to me. The Biography episode aired before the Treasures episode, I think...and I have A&E, and was able to watch Treasures on demand. So...why can't I find Biography on demand? Didn't bother DVR'ing these because I thought they would just be on demand. Makes no sense.

1 minute ago, Generations said:

I watched the Foley episode of 'Treasures' on demand, and it was pretty cool. I don't see the Austin Biography anywhere on there...which makes no sense to me. The Biography episode aired before the Treasures episode, I think...and I have A&E, and was able to watch Treasures on demand. So...why can't I find Biography on demand? Didn't bother DVR'ing these because I thought they would just be on demand. Makes no sense.

Did you search for it as "Biography" or "WWE"? It didn't come up for me under WWE on their app.

5 minutes ago, Fight Me. said:

Did you search for it as "Biography" or "WWE"? It didn't come up for me under WWE on their app.

I tried everything. First under the A&E network section (which showed Treasures front and center), then I searched WWE overall, then I searched Biography. It wasn't under anything on xfinity. Usually xfinity is very straight forward with that stuff...it should be right there on the A&E section, or "recently aired" or whatever. But, it wasn't (this was last night that I checked). If neither show was available, I would just be like "oh...guess it isn't available yet"...but one is, and the other isn't. So...what the crap? Lol.

Haven't watched the Macho Man episode yet, but I've heard there's just too much Hulk Hogan and BUBBA THE LOVE SPONGE of all people.

How are they gonna bullshit me with this $12k-15k valuation for the Andy Kaufman neckbrace? They didn't even value the original Kane mask for that much. 

I get the history behind the object, but it's still a run of the mill neckbrace at the end of the day. No one would know it was special if they weren't told as much...

Dang, they shit on Macho Man. I think most know by now how he treated Elizabeth, but I don't think we've heard Gorgeous George's story in other docs before. Creepy stuff. Then near the end of his WCW run and afterwards was just sad. All the drugs he was getting himself into to feel young apparently. The radio feud with Hogan and Bubba the Love Sponge. His rap career. Just unnecessary stuff.

And again, the people they got for this were just awful or random. Too much Hogan and Bubba the Love Sponge as I mentioned before. You got Peter Rosenberg and this other superfan mark getting too much screen time. R-Truth has two lines. Lanny Poffo isn't in this enough. Eric Bischoff's wife was apparently Miss Elizabeth's only friend they could get. I feel like they interviewed Curt Hawkins first (still "WWE Superstar" apparently) and loved his collection. Cause every person introduced after him had a shot of their action figure. And then what was up with "Natalya WWE Legend"? :lol:

It just feels completely different from the other two episodes.

2 hours ago, Generations said:

How are they gonna bullshit me with this $12k-15k valuation for the Andy Kaufman neckbrace? They didn't even value the original Kane mask for that much. 

I get the history behind the object, but it's still a run of the mill neckbrace at the end of the day. No one would know it was special if they weren't told as much...

If I remember right they never found the original Kane mask

9 minutes ago, Austin3035 said:

If I remember right they never found the original Kane mask

That's not what I meant. I just meant "original Kane"...the gimmick. They didn't get the first one, no.

Also, I was talking about the number that they valued the first mask at, anyway. Not the one that they actually purchased. 

Archived