Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gamevolt

Gamevolt's Superstar Attire Topic

Those Nakamura attires are perfect, another home run man, keep up the great work, creators like you really help keep the game alive.

And wow didn't expect that Andrade attire so fast lol, thats awesome, i was hoping you'd do it as soon as i saw it tonight.

Hey would you ever consider making attires for guys that aren't in the game like Austin Theory? like put the attire on a default caw model for people to import onto their caws, cause Theory had a great attire tonight and i'd love to see the master make it.

Edited by J-man89

How the *Censored* did you already make that Andrade attire 🥴

Gamevolt watching RAW and SD with his PS4 controller in hand:

👁️👄👁️

2 hours ago, JDSIZZLE17 said:

You've outdone yourself once again, FYI I don't know if I have any more logo space 😂

Haha I am in the same position right now 😂 Will have to make some space for Nakamura, The Fiend and that Andrade lol. Also, no problem man! Hopefully it helped you to fix the hair dye glitch with Kofi.

Shinsuke is on point, great work again.

3 minutes ago, JDSIZZLE17 said:

I am officially out of logo space, I don't wanna delete anything though 😩

Lol i feel ya, i'm kinda in the same boat, but i've been deleting stuff i haven't been using much but i'm getting closer to not wanting to delete anything else and i know i aint got more than 40 logos slots available, that logo limit sucks, hopefully one day we'll have it increased to 2000.

5 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

Lol i feel ya, i'm kinda in the same boat, but i've been deleting stuff i haven't been using much but i'm getting closer to not wanting to delete anything else and i know i aint got more than 40 logos slots available, that logo limit sucks, hopefully one day we'll have it increased to 2000.

It's such a pain, Maybe Gamevolt can take a bit of a break 😄

12 minutes ago, JDSIZZLE17 said:

It's such a pain, Maybe Gamevolt can take a bit of a break 😄

It also helps to delete the 2nd attires of some things, thats what i've been doing, keeping it to 1 attire per caw or alt attire.

15 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

It also helps to delete the 2nd attires of some things, thats what i've been doing, keeping it to 1 attire per caw or alt attire.

One question, do you get that issue where the logos to a secondary attire shows it's not being used in the deletion utility? If so would it be safe to delete them without any logos actually being used end up being deleted?

1 hour ago, JDSIZZLE17 said:

One question, do you get that issue where the logos to a secondary attire shows it's not being used in the deletion utility? If so would it be safe to delete them without any logos actually being used end up being deleted?

No i've not had that issue, you can try deleting them and see if it actually deletes them from the caw or alt attire, you may get lucky with a bug that lets you delete logos while also keeping them.

2 minutes ago, J-man89 said:

No i've not had that issue, you can try deleting them and see if it actually deletes them from the caw or alt attire, you may get lucky with a bug that lets you delete logos while also keeping them.

I think it's because of the glitch where the secondary attire has like for example, "dry rub doug" or one of the wasteland dlc names. 

Sweet! Those Riddle attires are perfect, so glad you gave Riddle some love, cause theres hardly any really good Riddle attires are on CC. And smart thinking with using that shirt for his entrance jacket, it looks great.

Edited by J-man89

1 hour ago, DavidWayne8380 said:

Anybody having problems downloading the Crews and Andrade attires it's gets partially done then just freezes on mine 

It worked fine for me, did you restart and check if you're almost at 999 custom logos?