Having trouble getting custom entrances to load with caws with logos

TheAbyss24

I tried to create a tag team both with caws. Both caws had logos on them when I went to play a match not only would it not let me create an entrance for them it wouldn't load the match period. It got to almost the end and froze. I took the disc out cleaned it real good nothing. I remembered somethin about other people saying their career caws froze when logos were put on them. I made a copy of the caws and on first ones I deleted the logos and now it works. Has anyone else had this bug its annoying me I want to be able to use logos on my caws.

Unfortunately, the game in my opinion absolutely needed an additional 6 months of development time. But, of course, WWE simply wont allow that.

Honestly I actually really pitty 2K here. Think about it, need to drop Yukes in order to bring development in-house to make future iterations far less of a pain, but in doing so almost guaranteeing a broken game on the first go around because contracts are a mother*censored*er. Damned if you do, damned if you dont.

Archived