Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BrandonX

GRPW vs LIMITLESS - The CAWs Emporium - Aiden Wolf Last Pg

On 8/18/2020 at 5:20 PM, Jtown4life said:

I want this guy in my universe mode...what's the hashtag

Ryan Briggs, Limitless Pro, Undeniable

Be aware that the material on the tights is different now, because the custom logos just looked absolutely awful in-match with that tights material.

His current design was made to be able to work as a face, heel, or tweener so I'm glad to hear that Ky, means I did my job well with him!

WIP

iZBE0uV.jpg

For now this ones just a work in progress, the Silver King Gosuke Watanabe. The attire seen here is his secondary attire as his first attire is one for a tag team, and i have a lot of work to do on his tag partner before I want to show him off.

Currently on Gosuke, I need to switch out the coat in his entrance attire as that thing does NOT play nice with the physics in the game and just looks awful during the entrance (story of my *censored*ing life..). He's actually a remake of a previous CAW i had last year, unfortunately one of the ones in which all the logos I had for them was lost when my laptop broke so I had to remake them from scratch.

Unfortunately the finisher I envision him having is not available in the game so for now he's using Irelands' Call and an armbar.

Has your life slowed down enough so you can reupload some of your creations that were affected by that logo glitch that they fixed?

also, can you upload a version of Grimm and Braddock without any prestige parts? 

apologies if any of my requests are asinine 

I might consider it when I next boot up, although I don't know when I will as trying to play 2k20 is stressful and I'm already dealing with a metric *Censored* ton of stress as it is with recent personal events.

That said regarding the invisible logos, if you give me a list of the guys you're using that are missing them i can just PM you the logos from my folders and you can upload them at your leisure to replace the invisible ones with, as I said since I don't know when I'll next touch 2K20 since every time I eventually end up turning the game off pissed off.

9 minutes ago, BrandonX said:

I might consider it when I next boot up, although I don't know when I will as trying to play 2k20 is stressful and I'm already dealing with a metric *Censored* ton of stress as it is with recent personal events.

That said regarding the invisible logos, if you give me a list of the guys you're using that are missing them i can just PM you the logos from my folders and you can upload them at your leisure to replace the invisible ones with, as I said since I don't know when I'll next touch 2K20 since every time I eventually end up turning the game off pissed off.

That might work. I’ll get back to you 

On 9/22/2020 at 6:14 PM, ky1990 said:

That might work. I’ll get back to you 

Helps me as well since some asshole keeps stealing and reuploading my logos whenever I put them up. I swear this friggin fanbase..

22 hours ago, BrandonX said:

Helps me as well since some asshole keeps stealing and reuploading my logos whenever I put them up. I swear this friggin fanbase..

Wont be me. I got my own CAW game 

Still not touching the game much but was fiddling around with tweener gimmicks just a bit last night while waiting on a couple things. Thoughts?

CBElH4O.png

Not really doing proper active work on 2K20 but I prepared some stuff for 2K21 or Wrestling Code (whichever comes first..). Decided to give LIMITLESS Pro Wrestling a subsidiary the same way GRPW has Project Wrestling and WWE has NXT.

FNVcvY7.png

h7rrMT5.png

Nice work BX. I've only really dabbled with 2K20, so disappointed in the bugs and issues this time out.

Put this together for a PPV name while I was making dinner, figured it worked with a lot of the more colourful CAWs i've been making lately (which I haven't shown on here as of yet because.. well, motivation).

LX2VMYq.png